Hero Factory "Brain Attack" Mobile Game Announced

STUDZ

Well, for those who care about HERO FACTORY, you'll be getting yet another mobile game for your phones/tablets/MP3 Players with Android or iOS (no love for Blackberry anymore e342155.png ).

In case you overlooked the title, the game will be called "Brain Attack" and from what can be seen, it looks like a swarm-based shoot-em-up across Makuhero City.

The game will be released sometime in January 2013, with constant updates throughout the new year. But based from past experience, These updates may be few and far between (remember Glatorian Arena?).

The webpage can be found HERE, along with more information. Any opinions, predictions and comparisons are welcome!

Sources: Official Website

I was going to make a news report on this game about twelve hours ago, but wasn't able to due to not being an editor yet. >_>

As for the game itself... It's Hero Factory.

With evil rainbow brains.

Lol what.

I see low polys.

Expected being a mobile game. I've never been keen on mobile games... and never play them unless I'm stranded underground surrounded by eroding lava.

But how about a port of LEGO City: Undercover instead of this? All in favour?

I see low polys.

Expected being a mobile game. I've never been keen on mobile games... and never play them unless I'm stranded underground surrounded by eroding lava.

But how about a port of LEGO City: Undercover instead of this? All in favour?

AYE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.