2013 LEGO Castle

STUDZ

Looks like LEGO is keeping the Castle theme alive still.

The theme doesn't have a confirmed name yet, but it will be released in Summer 2013, with a wave of 5 sets:

70400 Forest Ambush
70401 Gold Getaway
70402 Gatehouse Raid
70403 Dragon Mountain
70404 King's Castle

Other details are scarce at this time. Perhaps these sets will focus on the Forestmen, if we can guess anything from some of the set names.

Any guesses or theories on what these sets may hold?

Sources: Groove Bricks
  • Like 2

Interesting, I guess we'll need to wait and see what they will look like.

I do like the old Castle theme :)

Dragon Mountain - Mountain with a dragon in it! HIDE YOUR ROCK RAIDERS!

Hold it, cowboy... Firstly, this is some really old news, it's been on Eurobricks for about a month. Secondly, do some fact checking before posting, the "Castle Legends" theme name is entirely unconfirmed. The only reason I can think of that this site is calling it that is that the original site that leaked these set names mistakenly put them under the "LEGO Legends" theme. Also, reboot of Kingdoms? As in, the 2010-2012 Castle theme?

Dude.

LEGO Castle has been around since 1978. :/

You can't call a continuation of an evergreen theme a reboot of the wave that came directly before it.

Use the full editor.

As for the theme itself, the return of forestmen does sound likely. I'm really hoping they do make a comeback, I've got a special place in my heart for Robin Hood and forestmen and the like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.