dellr's "Hello" topic

Alcom Isst

Try Running As Administrator.

Hello, Dellr, I see you are new to Rock Raiders United. My name is Alcom. I am here to answer any questions you may have, and prevent the rest of this community from disposing of you by painful, fiery means.

So what do you think of our site, and do you have any questions so far? I recommend that you start a topic in the new members section, so that we can get to know you.

Try Running As Administrator.

Hello, Dellr, I see you are new to Rock Raiders United. My name is Alcom. I am here to answer any questions you may have, and prevent the rest of this community from disposing of you by painful, fiery means.

So what do you think of our site, and do you have any questions so far? I recommend that you start a topic in the new members section, so that we can get to know you.

How do I Start A Topic :?:

How do I Start A Topic :?:

There is a button on the bottom right hand corner of each forum that says "Make New Topic". Make one in the New Members Forum.

I'm establishing here that Rock Raiders United has stringent yet understandable set of rules of behavior on this site. If you wish to participate, you must follow them. Failure to follow them will result in your banning.

So stop doing the following:

• Double posting. If you make a post, you cannot make a second post directly below that one. You must edit your first post to say something new, if your post was the last post on the topic. Only when a user makes their post after yours, can you post on that topic again.
  • Stop double quoting. I have never seen this before but it constitutes as spam. Don't do that again.

Oh hi Toolraider! Long time no see! Did you get psychiatric help or are we going to have to eject you into deep space again? Well it's obviously the latter, but interesting to see you again!

Alc9m, y9u are against d9u6le p9sting, 6ut y9u just d9u6le p9sted?

Seriously? You submitted a number-spammed off-topic post while criticizing Alcom for double posting, which he's already rectified? Stop this foolishness.

Alc9m, y9u are against d9u6le p9sting, 6ut y9u just d9u6le p9sted?

Seriously? You submitted a number-spammed off-topic post while criticizing Alcom for double posting, which he's already rectified? Stop this foolishness.

My bad, that typing quirk became a habit.

...What I love about this community. Right here.

You love banned members returning under a new username and making it blatantly obvious who they are by using the same avatar and reviving an old topic just to make an off-topic post asking why their previous account was banned, leading to staff just hiding the post and all replies to it to it an hour or two later?

You love banned members returning under a new username and making it blatantly obvious who they are by using the same avatar and reviving an old topic just to make an off-topic post asking why their previous account was banned, leading to staff just hiding the post and all replies to it to it an hour or two later?

Response in this link

If you cannot load flash:

As much as I agree that this new guy is likely none other than Tool Raider, I believe there are a few questions to be asked. For example, how did he get around the ban? Wasn't his IP address blocked?

Response in this link

If you cannot load flash:

As much as I agree that this new guy is likely none other than Tool Raider, I believe there are a few questions to be asked. For example, how did he get around the ban? Wasn't his IP address blocked?

How is that an objection to what I said?

This is a terrible introductory topic.

Please let the moderators to the moderating please, for the sake of the member(s) in question, we do not discuss this stuff publicly.