Xtreme Pepper Roni

AcePilot90

legoracers_2013-01-10_14-08-22-91.png

Directly from the action film, comes Pepper Roni in his stunting outfit with an additional helmet!

Replaces the starting parts of the Build Mode... and the blue helmet with stars.

Download: http://rrubucket.s3....pper_618980.zip

Bugs: For some odd reason, Pepper's other facial expressions don't work during cutscenes, I cannot see why, as he has his ANGRY, SAD, HAPPY, BLINK, and SUPRZ faces... Help would be appreciated.

And he does it again :)

Bugs: For some odd reason, Pepper's other facial expressions don't work during cutscenes, I cannot see why, as he has his ANGRY, SAD, HAPPY, BLINK, and SUPRZ faces... Help would be appreciated.

I haven't tried texturing expressions yet, I'll have a look at it today.

Bugs: For some odd reason, Pepper's other facial exp<b></b>ressions don't work during cutscenes, I cannot see why, as he has his ANGRY, SAD, HAPPY, BLINK, and SUPRZ faces... Help would be appreciated.

I haven't tried texturing exp<b></b>ressions yet, I'll have a look at it today.

Really annoying, some heads work with all of the expressions during cutscenes, some don't.

It makes no sense.

I haven't tried texturing expressions yet, I'll have a look at it today.

Really annoying, some heads work with all of the expressions during cutscenes, some don't.

It makes no sense.

Which ones have you encountered bugs with? I'm in the mood for some laborious, tedious testing strangely.

I've only had a look at the LH expressions while ripping all of the expressions (now in my Skin Texturing tutorial if it helps), which worked fine with snapshots. Haven't tried cutscenes.

Hmmm... I'll download the pack and have a look :)

EDIT: Found the problem. LH cutscene expressions use files in MENUDATAC_AWARD[1-4] and MENUDATAWIN[RR]CAR. Only the LH and RR files use the files in there though, so all other heads can be modified in MENUDATAPARTDB as normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.