...Hi?

Fush

Hello?

Well, you can call me Fushigisaur.

I'm always nervous about joining new communities.

I hope I learn my way around quick enough.

I'm not really sure what to say.

How about how I got here?

I used to play Rock Raiders all the time when I was a kid,

and I was feeling nostalgic recently so I dug it up and installed it on my current computer.

Whenever I get into a new franchise I always do a little research on it and, well, I found this site.

I was surprised that such an obscure old game could have such a fanbase.

I'm not complaining though.^^

So about me?

I'm a gamer.

I like to create things, which is the reason LEGO appeals to me so much.

(also the reason minecraft appeals to me so much)

I'm also an amateur programmer (big emphasis on the 'amateur' part).

I mostly know Java but I'm starting to learn a little C++.

I might try making a mod or two, but not until I get a bit more experience.

Which brings up another point, and this is important: I tend to not finish things.

So don't hold your breath on the mod thing.

​Also WEIRD THINGS keep happening in this box as I type and I don't know why.

I probably shouldn't have messed with the text sizes.

Man that was a lot more than I expected to say. I don't like lengthy introductions so I'll cut it off here.

It's nice to meet all of you.

Hey! Welcome to RRU! I'm le717, also a beginner programmer (Python 3), and a avid LEGO Racers fan (but I do not own LRR).

Whenever I get into a new franchise I always do a little research on it and, well, I found this site. I was surprised that such an obscure old game could have such a fanbase. I'm not complaining though.^^

You'd actually be surprised how many obscure old games have fanbases.

​Also WEIRD THINGS keep happening in this box as I type and I don't know why. I probably shouldn't have messed with the text sizes.

Yea, that happens sometimes. ;P

Again, welcome to RRU, and enjoy your stay!

Isn't anyone gonna warn him about wearing/not wearing pants?

I'm more concerned about the toilets. Unless the new ones have been installed already.

Which brings up another point, and this is important: I tend to not finish things. So don't hold your breath on the mod thing.
I know that feel man

Well I'm glad you've found us. It's always great when someone finds us because they decided to play some old games and looked up if anyone else did too. It's a bit chaotic here sometimes, but if you can ignore that (or fit right in) you'll like it here. The modding of LRR doesn't happen as often any more (I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP YET) but there are a lot of other LEGO games worked on too.

I'm more concerned about the toilets. Unless the new ones have been installed already.

I'll break them

Which brings up another point, and this is important: I tend to not finish things.

So don't hold your breath on the mod thing.

This is quite typical of clever people (avoiding the use of the word nerd ;) ) - I'm very prone to it. Often people will get a brilliant idea, work on it in a mad frenzy, then get a new idea and drop the last one, work on it in a mad frenzy, then get a new idea and drop the last one, ad infinitum.

Just don't make any posts saying 'This will be finished by the end of the week'!

Thanks for making me feel welcome, guys^^

You'd actually be surprised how many obscure old games have fanbases.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I just never expected to, you know, find one. I guess.

This is quite typical of clever people (avoiding the use of the word nerd ;) ) - I'm very prone to it. Often people will get a brilliant idea, work on it in a mad frenzy, then get a new idea and drop the last one, work on it in a mad frenzy, then get a new idea and drop the last one, ad infinitum.

Just don't make any posts saying 'This will be finished by the end of the week'!

This. This is the story of my life, right here. You've described it perfectly.

From your introduction, I could swear that you're my long lost brother by genetic relation.

Welcome to Rock Raiders United.

Oh? Color me intrigued.

Should I start worrying now?

Should I start worrying now?

I'm still working this one out myself. By the sounds of things, if you don't like wearing pants, just avoid Extreme110.

O.T.

I'm sure the quote system has changed, I don't get any tags any more, so editing quoted comments isn't pleasant...

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm still working this one out myself. By the sounds of things, if you don't like wearing pants, just avoid Extreme110.

As I have been, I can't stand not wearing shorts! Oops, did I just say that outloud? Better get out of here before trouble occurs!

Okay, just for the record, I'd prefer to keep my pants on if at all possible.

I never once expected that I'd ever have to specify that.

What a colorful community I've stumbled on^^

As I have been, I can't stand not wearing shorts! Oops, did I just say that outloud? Better get out of here before trouble occurs!

Er shorts are a form of pants :/

CHECK OUT THE COLORS, COOL HUH?

Gout the colors 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.