Hey everyone! I'm RibShark

RibShark

Hello everyone! My name is RibShark!

I found this forum while trying to get LI working on Windows 7.

I am not that interested in LEGO building sets but I love the video games, especially Island (wiki access would be nice there so I could add some info, but I guess you would wait a while first). I am especially interested in modding advancements in the games. I may not be the most active member, but I will try. Hope this goes well, RibShark.

EDIT: I have quite a few LEGO games, but unfortunately RR isn't one of them (I would like it though, might try an OpenRR), but I still joined because of the other games discussed here. My profile page has a list of the LEGO games I own. 

Welcome.  Please keep a small defensive weapon on your person at all times.  If you do not have a small defensive weapon I will provide one.  Also, some people get a bit uptight over whether you wear pants or not.  My advice is to wear a smock.

Hello there, RibShark! I am the Automatic Pants System here to inform you that your pants are the most important part of your day-to-day attire. Not wearing pants will lead to an early and unfortunate death! Have yourself a good stay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.