ROBOFORCE + UFO Alien Red

Toldborn

The UFO alien looks pretty good, but the Roboforce guy needs some tweaks - the helmet should be orange, and the leg decals are facing the wrong way and don't look quite like the real thing (though I can understand removing the "ROBO" text on the knees as it would end up being flipped on one leg). The real head would be nice, too.

sp067.jpg

The UFO alien looks pretty good, but the Roboforce guy needs some tweaks - the helmet should be orange, and the leg decals are facing the wrong way and don't look quite like the real thing (though I can understand removing the "ROBO" text on the knees as it would end up being flipped on one leg). The real head would be nice, too.

sp067.jpg

I'm going to draw vectors over the leg section to get it more accurate, and same with the face. Is it possible to have transparency (for the helmet) in a bitmap?

Is it possible to have transparency (for the helmet) in a bitmap?

No, but I might be able to hack up the material lists for it. We'll see.

Is it possible to have transparency (for the helmet) in a bitmap?

No, but I might be able to hack up the material lists for it. We'll see.

Any err progress?

Ah, the Roboforce guy looks much better now. Good job. The only thing I'd change is perhaps altering the color of the black dots to match the black of the rest of the legs, but that's pretty minor and nitpicky.

• 2 months later...

The download for this mod (which was hosted on Filedropper too) has also been lost. Hopefully someone has this mod too (jamesster?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.