Homicidal Monster

TheDoctor

I had an idea when looking at the cfg. I was editing monster ststs, when i saw the AttackPath param. Then I thought of a Rock Monster bunching a slimey slug. Then I thought of rock monsters killing each other. So here is my idea.

Can someone make a mod to have two rock monsters emerge, attack each other, then crumble? That would be so funny! Unfortunately, my 1337ness level is not high enough to figure out how to code that. Help please.

I've seen monsters hurt each other accidentally when trying to punch at other things, though it may have been my imagination. You wouldn't need to script the emerges, just use the debug key (E) to make two monsters spawn and if their attack parameters are correct they should attack each other. Maybe they'll only attack each other if they collide first, so it would behoove you to carve a one-sector wide tunnel and block one of them with a Small Digger whilst the other comes up from behind for the punch.

If LZ sees this post, I know he'll take my last sentence the wrong way.

Sonic... I guess you might need to explain that to some. >_> (I was going to write "There's no need to post that.")

And, I'm sorry, I don't have a clue.

If you do find anything, the answer is always: Lego.cfg.

Look for RockMonster and attributes that may allow it to attack its kin.

I've seen monsters hurt each other accidentally when trying to punch at other things, though it may have been my imagination. You wouldn't need to script the emerges, just use the debug key (E) to make two monsters spawn and if their attack parameters are correct they should attack each other. Maybe they'll only attack each other if they collide first, so it would behoove you to carve a one-sector wide tunnel and block one of them with a Small Digger whilst the other comes up from behind for the punch.

If LZ sees this post, I know he'll take my last sentence the wrong way.

Just saw this. :)

RR: hey, this is neat. *grabs some theater materials*

RR2: can i have one of those sodas?

RR: Sure!

RR2: Thanks.

*10 RR's see them*

RR3: hey, look at that!

*they all take seats*

Movie RM: Thats my crystal pack!

Movie RM2: It's mine!

(POW POW POW FIGHT SCENE)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.