The annoying "A landslide has occurred" voice clip

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

I was just wondering if there was a way to get rid of the voice part of the landslide alert so it doesn't go off every 5 second especially in the really landslidey levels like air raiders. It's starting to get on my nerves.

You certainly can.

In the LEGO.CFG file there is a line that starts with "Info_Landslide" (You will need to search this text). Put a semicolon infront of that line to disable it.

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

You certainly can.

In the LEGO.CFG file there is a line that starts with "Info_Landslide" (You will need to search this text). Put a semicolon infront of that line to disable it.

Thank you!! That was starting to get on my nerves!

You certainly can.

I assumed you know how to perform mods now since McJobless posted that link for you, so I didn't bore you with the other procedures regarding WAD's and stuff.

The Ace Railgun

You certainly can.

I assumed you know how to perform mods now since McJobless posted that link for you, so I didn't bore you with the other procedures regarding WAD's and stuff.

Yup yup I read through that post it helped quite a bit with the technical stuff.

You certainly can.

But this will disable the landslide notification, meaning you won't know when they happen at all. It would be better to just find the sound clip associated with this and disable that, unless you want Rock Raiders to die unexpectedly.

The Ace Railgun

You certainly can.

But this will disable the landslide notification, meaning you won't know when they happen at all. It would be better to just find the sound clip associated with this and disable that, unless you want Rock Raiders to die unexpectedly.

Meh I've played rockraiders long enough to know how often landslides occur...

I don't think it's much of a problem. I've only ever had an emergency occur once or twice by landslides.

My Raiders are expendable.

I max them out unless the air meter is active, at which point I limit it to 4 guys and then add or remove depending on how fast they're working and how close we are to get a Support Station/running out of air.

I max them out unless the air meter is active, at which point I limit it to 4 guys and then add or remove depending on how fast they're working and how close we are to get a Support Station/running out of air.

I just build more support stations :P

I just build more support stations :P

Well, once I've got one Support Station that's usually enough. Getting the first one is the challenge. After that's done, it's build every other building on the list first, and then completing the objective.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.