The (slightly disturbing) Running Man

Drill Master

The Ace Railgun

I think I know how to take the winner title from James: Make a furry infoderpiac.

Am I in hell now?

• Like 2

Drill Master

I have some sad news for everyone here. The Running Man has been diagnosed with a rare but serious disease called Explosive LegoExpand or ELE. The chances of a lego person getting this disease is 1 in every 32,956,285 lego people. What it does is the lego pieces of the lego person are attacked by the Stud Virus which causes the pieces to multiply 1 stud a minute and can result in ELE, which doubles the speed to 2 studs per minute. There is NO CURE. We can only slow the process down, but we fear it may be too late. Here is what the Running Man looks like now. The virus has affected the entire right side of his face.

gallery_4309_262_393316.png

It is sad to see him like this. Our doctors are doing everything they can, but they say if a cure can't be found soon, he may only have one month left. Please, if you are reading this, do your part. If you can please donate any lego money you can. even one little 10 coin will help to save his life. If you are unable to provide, we understand. Please donate now. We are all he has left. 

Sell the rights on TheRunningMan to Explosive-TV, which specialized in explosions of all sorts. The new movie will be called "Explode Hard" and will feature TheRunningMan in his biggest (and last) role yet.

Other Movie Ideas:

-The last Explosion

-Explosive Mutants

-TNT-Meme: The Final Explosion

-Death of a Meme

-Explosive Runnings

PS:

Oh no! More and more people turn into the Running Man in the Lego-Universe. Even Chief!:

gallery_1586_213_96716.jpg

• Like 2

Drill Master

Update: The disease has migrated to the Running Man's right arm. He is now in the hospital because he can't lift his right arm anymore. The Running Man has been hooked up to an IV and is in critical condition. Here he is lying in his hospital bed custom made for his arm.

gallery_4309_262_1462424.png

He is getting worse. Doctors say he may lose sight in his right eye. Also, he may lose his arm as well. Doctors will be working round the clock to save him. Only time will tell.

The Ace Railgun

this is moving away from "slightly disturbing" more and more.

Yeah it's now the entrance to hell and that thing is it's guard dog... But at least it's not a you know what that contains the forbidden combination of letters... starting with "F"

Yeah it's now the entrance to hell and that thing is it's guard dog... But at least it's not a you know what that contains the forbidden combination of letters... starting with "F"

Cerberus and f****?

The Ace Railgun

Cerberus and f****?

Yeah now imagine it being a f**** raider Cerberus, with three whole heads with malformed eyes. And I wanted to sleep tonight...

Cerberus and f****?

Yeah now imagine it being a f**** raider Cerberus, with three whole heads with malformed eyes. And I wanted to sleep tonight...

gallery_1300_107_505977.png

You rang?

EDIT: I just noticed that I forgot the pants.

Yeah now imagine it being a f**** raider Cerberus, with three whole heads with malformed eyes.

... fornication raider Cerberus? /:| wtf?

• Like 2

Drill Master

This topic needs to be about the Running Man, and ONLY about the Running Man. If you want to post your "stuff" Tracker, please do it somewhere else.

Drill Master

If you want to post your "stuff" Tracker, please do it somewhere else.

How about not at all?

That works too

Oh no! The sick running man begins to self replicate (the little wheels help him to show everybody his weird illness outside of the hospital to make money):

gallery_1586_213_157671.jpg

Next goal: Building a head big enough to contain several small villages with minifigures on top of it (wow, that's getting even weirder than it already is).

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

Oh no! The sick running man begins to self replicate (the little wheels help him to show everybody his weird illness outside of the hospital to make money):

Replicators are invading! Looks like a science experiment gone wrong...actually no it looks like my homework...yeah you don't want to know what it was...

Maybe Drillmaster needs a slogan for this like:

The Running Man - it starts weird and ends crazy

or:

Runs from weirdness to insanity - The Running Man

• Like 1

Drill Master

I like "Runs from wierdness to insanity - The Running Man!"

Also doctors have released him. The Running Man if fully cured of his Explosive LegoExpand! (cured of other things? Not so much...)

gallery_4309_262_1581936.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.