Original Cover art...

DeactivatedAccount

What the...how the...who the...

Is that real?

Looks real.

The Rock Monster looks sad.

The crystals all clear?

Looks more like a rough draft of the cover art.

That is all.

DeactivatedAccount

Fist ever realcesed draft/original Cover art.

you can tell caus the HQ and granit grinder are still in there Beta forms

Insectoids look nothing like that orange thing though. Insectoids are blue, which is in fact on the other side of the color wheel from orange. I'm thinking that maybe it was either an enemy that got dropped way early in development or perhaps it was a friendly species. Something that may not be of note is that it kinda resembles an alien version of Sparks, what with the dark green belly and obvious orange coloration.

I think I see a smile on that thing

also 1 big eye

and claws

I doubt there is any info on this thing but if anyone can find any then that would be really great

Using the head as my map and perspective as my sextant, it looks like there's only one eye. You can clearly see the prognathism in its face which extends to both sides of the face but not completely around the head, and the angle of the left ear compared to that of the right ear shows that the head isn't turned to the extreme left, but rather more towards the viewers. Thus I must conclude that, unless there is a misplaced eye on the side of its head, the creature has monocular vision.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks almost as epic as the beta forms of the sets (Especially the Granit Grinder, that was E.P.I.C.)and prototype white Rock Monster.

ProtoRockRaiders.png

Are those ever the RR's?

OMG they got the same outfits, this is really old!!!!!

WOW whats with the monster with the tail, I think it was going to be a mock monster skorpion.

Rock monster doesn't even look like ROCK!

Whats with all the vehicles, the one in the upper right corner looks like the thing that was in Star Wars (from Tatooween), what is that duel driller thing, wait does that one have claws, is that a bulldozer, whats with the flying vehicles, what the heck were they smokeing when they thought of this?

The EK's are green, whats with the random red LEGO brick?

Ok this whole thing is just random.

p11_rock_raiders.jpg

This pick is much better, its not lame, that monsters are fixed, the vehicles are fixed, I'm starting to like the idea of silver EC's, there outfits are better, and the cake looks real!

• 1 month later...
DeactivatedAccount

To add, (I forgot to tell you guys)

Powerminers vehicles are bases on all the Rejected Rock Raiders Vehicles from the Original Concept are. BTW.

Okay stop makeing fun of Power Miners, Lego Rock Raiders got old so then they had to make the 2nd mineing set, Power Miners. This is nothing to make fun of, when an object or set gets old you have to replace it someday. So all of you who boo and hiss at Power Miners, back off. Just be happy they thought of Lego Rock Raiders when makeing it.

DeactivatedAccount

No, wer hate Powerminers caus its storyless - They wemt underground to stop world wide earthquakes, found energy crystals so ignored the quakes that are killing billions and just mined the crystals - Ever needed proof that Legos ran out of ideas/cant follow through

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.