Greetings everyone

Brett3.92

Brett3.92

Hello, my name is Brett and I've had an interest in Legos since I was a wee lad. I also enjoyed the Rock Raiders game but found it too simple; I searched for mods, and found this place.

I hope I'm able to coalesce with everyone without looking like a total buffoon.

Hey Brett! Welcome to RRU. Glad you enjoyed Rock Raiders, there are plenty of mods here which create a more challenging experience.

Seriously, there is no need to worry about being a total buffoon. You'll look like an posh, upper-class Brit here compared to many members (myself included).

RobExplorien

Hello there, and welcome to RRU. Rock Raiders, can't tell much about that. But if you'll ever pay a visit to the LEGO Racers forum section, then I'll see you there.

lol username

Welcome to the site. Please be aware that saying "Legos" too much in the LEGO community may eventually lead to a frenzied rant from others (such as myself) as the correct term is "LEGO bricks", or toys or pieces or whatever. Just not "Legos". LEGO dislikes that.

RobExplorien

Please be aware that saying "Legos" too much in the LEGO community may eventually lead to a frenzied rant from others (such as myself) as the correct term is "LEGO bricks", or toys or pieces or whatever. Just not "Legos". LEGO dislikes that.

Oh yeah, hehe, I know that warning all too well now.

Addictgamer

Greetings, Brett. May the legos be with you on your journey through our chaotic portion of the multiverse.

Comrade, welcome to this glorious society!

I must insist that you keep your pants on at all times. We don't want another "accident".

Enjoy your stay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.