Lair

0-picture.png

The most powerful mining vehicle currently available in the LMS United's vehicle stock. This slow but heavily-armored drill tank can cut through almost the toughest and strongest rock with its massive drill. Landslides and small monster attacks will bounce right off of its tough and compact exterior.

Contains 191 pieces (it would technically be much less, as I recreated the Rock Raiders large vehicle chassis using smaller parts).

Side

Rear

Perspective

With hatch open

Folder

Download!

• Like 2

lol username

Oh cool, you've posted your LDD remakes of your MOCs! I like this thing, very solid. Have you thought about revamping it yet again with LDD's unlimited parts?

Well, I do want to do that, but I'm not entirely sure what parts need improving. Some of the reason I made this topic, to see if anyone had any tips as to what I could improve (the LDD model is a mess especially, since I had to build it from memory with few refs).

lol username

Maybe add more detail to the back section's top so it's not just plain plates? Continue that black stripe all the way down the back?

Pranciblad

Lair continues his quest to improve the RR's vehicles by introducing a large digger that actually seems like it could feasibly perform its job, without the interference of a protruding cabin and stubby side-drill or weird shuffle-legs. You deserve a medal, man.

Addictgamer

I assume that back hatch opens up to a storage facility or something? Or does it house a small vehicle inside?

It's where the driver sits, like in the IRL MOC of this. The door turns into a ramp for them.

Addictgamer

It's where the driver sits, like in the IRL MOC of this. The door turns into a ramp for them.

Ooooh, okay. I didn't realize they climbed into the cabin from the back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.