Bandit? Who's that?

Fush

Bandit has an awesome beard. Hah take that PM, none of your team was man enough to grow a full beard.... or even have 'stach like chief.

*snip*

That's dirt plastered on Duke's face, except for where his goggles covered his eyes.

Woah, really? I didn't know that. :S

Bandit has an awesome beard. Hah take that PM, none of your team was man enough to grow a full beard.... or even have 'stach like chief.

pic63AE008A03A67599CD5E3E237A4E7CE0.pngpic50D99A30035A79A1E67126F10CF9F6DE.png

Thats no beard, thats a dust buildup. The colour gives that away (unless he is an old man).

As for that stache,I haven't seen that character... however his is not even half as good as Chief's:

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=File:ChiefEnding.png

Also, whats up with the hand colours on those guys?

lol username

*snip*

That's dirt plastered on Duke's face, except for where his goggles covered his eyes.

Woah, really? I didn't know that. :S

Look at the shape of the yellow bit that isn't dirty - it's the shape of goggles, where goggles would be. Either that or he has the thickest facial hair in the weirdest growing patterns I've ever seen.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.