Hello

Prototyke

Hello everyone. I was told about this place by a certain 'Stone Rain Studios'. I think there is an award or something for a referral. I enjoy drawing of all sort but particularly spriting and digital art, usually for use in my half-crazed video game ideas, almost all of which never get made due to my inexperience in programming. That may change if I actually pay attention to what goes on in this place. Well, the sane part of it. or at least the programming parts, but sane, maybe not.

Car CrazeXVI

Hello! Welcome to... where you are. I can't help noticing you have a Kraahkan as your avatar.

There's lots to explore. Don't forget to visit the screenshots section some time.

Welcome Prototyke to the epitomy of modding in classic LEGO games. Please take a complimentary energy crystal, and make yourself at home.

Oh, and if you make Bionicle pixel art/animations, I'd love to see them.

Addictgamer

Welcome to the final resting place of your sanity.

Please enjoy your stay, and do not make it short.

• Like 2

I can't help noticing you have a Kraahkan as your avatar.

Thank you. Nice Hau. It's shiny.

Oh, and if you make Bionicle pixel art/animations, I'd love to see them.

I'm thinking that as a artistic exercise I will draw one Kanohi a week in the style of my avatar (which I also made). I can post them on this forum somewhere if you would like to see them as I make them. 

Stone Rain and Addictgamer- Thank you both for welcoming me in such 'encouraging' terms. But at least I'll fit in.

Please take a complimentary energy crystal

ahaha... hahaha... ha.

Welcome Prototyke, thats some nice pixel art you've drawn (If you did that avatar yourself).

The Ace Railgun

Pretty sure there is no "sane part". ;)

Pretty much, also your pants are no longer safe...and...well......time to go... insane. Anyways welcome to RRU! I'm a graphics artist my self :D as you can see by my sig below. Also have done a few logos for certain places. You may see them floating around. Somewhere...and that is a very nice Kraakahn BTW it looks...dark...maybe you could make a white Kraakahn? Or would that cause a tear in the space-time continuum...

I did make my avatar Cyrem. Thank you.

maybe you could make a white Kraakahn? Or would that cause a tear in the space-time continuum...

Supposedly there was an alternate time stream with all of the characters reversed in some Bionicle story or another and Teridax was a good guy with a golden Kraahkan (which was the mask of light in that place). I could recolor this one sometime to be that one.

Update- I recolored the Kraahkan. My avatar is now half shadow, half light, and all Teridax. Take that space-time continuum.

What you should do is draw yourself a nice pair of pants you wear. You'll need them.

Welcome to the site!

Yup.

I can waste 5 minutes here and there.

Sir, you win a coffee. People will forever use these pants on this forum.

Addictgamer

Excuse me while I proceed to wear these pants.

photo-3755.png?_r=1369052799

:o

Man, this was one of the funniest things I've seen all day.

Thank you, Prototyke, for making this possible. :D

Thank you, Prototyke, for making this possible

No problem. No problem at all. Just doing my duty to the furthering of wearing pants. (Although preferably on the bottom)

• 1 month later...

Cool, lemme wear those pants!

Hey... Hey Vitawrap. If you are going to go on a spam fest across the New Members thread... Do not... DO NOT PROCEED WITH THAT FESTIVAL WHILE WEARING THE SAME HAT AS ME! It makes me feel very sad. :(

• Like 2

Hey... Hey Vitawrap. If you are going to go on a spam fest across the New Members thread... Do not... DO NOT PROCEED WITH THAT FESTIVAL WHILE WEARING THE SAME HAT AS ME! It makes me feel very sad. :(

Hehehe... hehe... I like those pants, and I am not spamming, i'm greeting newcomers, that's different :D

Hehehe... hehe... I like those pants, and I am not spamming, i'm greeting newcomers, that's different :D

You know what. Fine. FINE. These pants were a sanctuary for me, but they have been defiled. I want nothing to do with you, your antics, your choices. If you are going to wear these pants too, then that is a similarity THAT I WILL NOT ABIDE BY! For my sanity and the sanctity of my identity, one of us must stop wearing this hat. There are two options, only one of which is within my power. I have no choice...

THIS HAT IS COMING OFF MY HEAD!

• Like 2

YOUR POWER IS TOO POWERFUL...

Wait, are you taking it seriously ? I LOFF PANTZ, I'LL NEVAH GIVE YOU DEM PANTZ BAK :D !

and I am not spamming, i'm greeting newcomers, that's different :D

You're a newcommer yourself. Moreover, you are spamming. Stop it, or I'll hit you with this rolled up newspaper.
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.