Your Desktop

TheDoctor

I read somewhere that your desktop says a lot about you. Well, here is a place to post a full screenshot of it here. Minimize all other windows, and press PrtSc. Save, upload and tada! We can also talk about OSs here.

<image removed>

WOW this is so cool, but hey did you know that there was alreaddy a topic for this exact same thing!

Sarcasm ROCKS!

I'll post my desktop on this.

WOW this is so cool, but hey did you know that there was alreaddy a topic for this exact same thing!Sarcasm ROCKS!I'll post my desktop on this.

There was...oh. Well, post away.

Only on the old forums, and it hasn't been reposted.

Nice desktop though, doctor ;)

Well that's weird...the icons look like vistas...but the taksbar looks...like crap. And no background? Ewww...your desktop looks like it lives in a cardboard box. Sorry if im being mean. And whats with all the files saved to the desktop?

Not much renovation happening here. Interesting programs. MonkeyJam? Id google it, but im too lazy. Ok then. Train Sim, safari, random folders. I'd clean it up if i were you. Is you room messy by any chance?

Im just being critical here. You can critique me if you want.

Epic's desktop may live in a cardboard box, but at least it doesn't look like it's compensating for anything. :D And what's the point of having FIVE clocks on your desktop? I do count five there, Doctor.

I'll just tell you rather than posting (Can't be bothered to reboot into windoze now): I have XP and have the theme set to windoze 95/98/ME/2000.

BECAUSE IT'S SLOW ENOUGH AS IT IS. No need to have it any slower.

Anyway, included here is my latest ubuntu desktop. Yes, I have 3 (three) panels! :P

<image removed>

mouse, are there pics of u on youre desktop?

Yes, and my family. I blacked them out in the screenshot.

There is nothing wrong with Cyrem's screen.He has: Win7 and dual screens.Here's mine:http://www.rockraidersunited.org/uploads/user/1258758793.bmpEdit: Pic don't wanna show. Nuts.

DON'T. USE. BMP.

Resave it as PNG, reupload, and put it in %7Boption%7D tags.

You know that if you use BMP, it will make 3 bytes for every pixel? On a 1280x1024 desktop, that would make 1310720 pixels, giving you 3932160 bytes, which is a lot. And takes long to download. So use PNG. ;)

the Print screen key; it's usually located to the left of Scroll lock.

After you do that, open up paint (or something) and right click > paste.

oh....well i cant have much of a desktop because i dont have internet connection.

There was just something incredibly stupid about that sentence... No offence.

Okay, the computer use is school computers. Reason why, I am grounded from Internet because of my grades. My computer at home is not connected to internet so i am allowed to use that computer. Since i can not go on internet i can not find a cool picture and have it as my backround.

Does that explain it better?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.