Your Desktop

TheDoctor

You wouldn't minding compressing Itunes and sending it to me, would you? I have a new (secret) Itouch that HAS to be set up with Itunes, and as I can't install itunes...the itouch is useless. Please? Of course, you don't have to, but you know, if you want to help a guy out... :whistle:

I got a new one.

zntdesktop.jpg

...What are you looking at, it's cute. :3

And it's great to gather reactions when friends come over to use my PC. :D

OMG, SEND ME THAT WALLPAPER, NAOW

OMG, SEND ME THAT WALLPAPER, NAOW

http://www.2shared.com/file/11571406/8f1cae70/wallpaperznt.html

There are a LOT more wallpapers with those characters, if you want them let me know. ;)

You wouldn't minding compressing Itunes and sending it to me, would you? I have a new (secret) Itouch that HAS to be set up with Itunes, and as I can't install itunes...the itouch is useless. Please? Of course, you don't have to, but you know, if you want to help a guy out... :whistle:

Sorry, but iTunes installs under so many directories that it would be hard to gather them all together, and expect them to work. :(

Sorry, but iTunes installs under so many directories that it would be hard to gather them all together, and expect them to work. :(

I'm not sure if I should rage or cry. Are you SURE? If thats true, then i have to over to my friends house to set it up. CRAP! Anyways, getting back on topic...

<image removed>

Most recent incarnation of my desktop.

Ok, here's my advice for you, I had a problem similar to yours before:

1) Save EVERY bit of money you can.

2) Wait for deals on hardware, watch internet sites and magazines.

3) When you have enough money and you find a part you want that's on sale for a reasonable price, buy it.

4) Acquire all necessary hardware this way

5) Enjoy YOUR PC to its fullest extent.

That's what I did. Should work for anyone when done right.

If i wait and grab part by part, the first parts will be obsolete by the time i get the last ones.

lrn2savemoney

Decide on a price range, save enough money so that you're within that price range, and if something is a little more expensive at that point then it will only take maybe a few more weeks before you can get it.

• 2 weeks later...
DeactivatedAccount

i finaly stopped swiching from half-life to colonial marines wallpapers and got a anime one. Dont think it will last though, i already wanta change back to colonial marines lol

<image removed>

TheEPICtrainrider

*insert Naill's last desktop post here*

Hey Look! Spring Lobby!

Hey Look! Half Life symbols in many colors!

Hey Look! Anime girls... dressed as bunnies?

Okay, lucky star I can understand. But seriously Naill, What the hell?

DeactivatedAccount

Its the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I couldn't find a decent lucky star background so when i desided to have a anime wallpaper - Haruhi Suzumiya was the first idea i had.

And yes epic, as you notised. The girls are in Cosplay.

TheEPICtrainrider

And yes epic, as you notised. The girls are in Cosplay.

Damn it now I know what that means...

Here is my desktop.

I hate you so damn much. WIN7 AND LEGO UNIVERSE?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

-.-

You computer will be gone next morning.

TheEPICtrainrider

I just found out you can say almost anything to Cleverbot and you'll get a general response in that topic. Almost anything. I'm going to see if I can get a child birth responce.

Whoops, my bad, serves me right for having 10 tabs open at once.

I just found out you can say almost anything to Cleverbot and you'll get a general response in that topic. Almost anything. I'm going to see if I can get a child birth responce.

Ummm... Epic, this is the Desktop topic. I think you meant the Lol Cleverbot topic.. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.