dynamite crash

erikpetersen97

erikpetersen97

i have the problem whit dynamite. when i place dynamite the LRR crash. then you say that i have to download a dynamite mod to work. so i did that but i dont know where correct folder is to place it.

PLZ help me :)

The same thing usually happens on a Windows 7 if you use a Sonic blaster. This might not help but go into propertys, Advanced settings, monitor, and switch from 36Bit to 16Bit. Apply and run RRock raiders. Again this might not help and it should be easy to reset.

No, what he wants is this: Extended dynamite countdown

Good diagnostic, Doc. Let's hope the medicine will work.

@erikpetersen97:

Before you 'install' that mod you have to make sure you extracted the WADs first. Then you'll have to replace the downloaded 'Dynamite' folder with the game's original Dynamite found in LegoRR0/MiscAnims/ .

Then recompile and try it out.

Ignore that, use this:

http://www.rockraide...modding-system/ It does all that for you.

@erikpetersen97:

Before you 'install' that mod you have to make sure you extracted the WADs first. Then you'll have to replace the downloaded 'Dynamite' folder with the game's original Dynamite found in LegoRR0/MiscAnims/ .

Then recompile and try it out.

Ignore that, use this instead: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/4079-lms-lrr-modding-system/ It does all that for you.

Car CrazeXVI

The same thing usually happens on a Windows 7 if you use a Sonic blaster. This might not help but go into propertys, Advanced settings, monitor, and switch from 36Bit to 16Bit. Apply and run RRock raiders. Again this might not help and it should be easy to reset.

68936-facepalm.jpg

*Somewhat Knowledgeable Windows User Facepalm*

The game automatically changes the colour depth to 16-bit when run in full screen, and even if it didn't (which only happens with really old games), your post doesn't belong here because he wants a fix for the dynamite bug.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.