Should've introduced myself first... should've I?

Ben24x7

I really should have introduced myself before randomly posting up stuff around. But I guess some of you are getting to know me (not much anyway). If you want to ask me a question then go ahead (some questions my not get answered due to leading discussion or just silly or personal questions).

Welcome, Ben! I look forward to further contributions from you - here, take this complimentary Energy Crystal as motivation.

The Ace Railgun

Complimentary? Is this the sixties? Also welcome Ben! Don't loose your pants, and if you do call McJobless he's the enforcer.

Another Ben!

Welcome to the fold, Comrade.

Thanks to SOME people sharing one of our Bens' job (reminding people to wear pants), his official position has been dissolved. Hence why we now call him "McJobless".

Anyhoo, enjoy your stay!

Thanks to SOME people sharing one of our Bens' job (reminding people to wear pants), his official position has been dissolved. Hence why we now call him "McJobless".

This data is incorrect. My position still stands. My username is a guise for secrecy. Geth do not infiltrate.
  • Like 2

*Ahem* This topic is about asking me questions. Not talking about McJobless. Ask away!

What is your favorite theme? Favorite set? Favorite brick type?

What is your favorite color?

Favorite song?

Favorite show?

What kind of computer do you use?

Pirates or ninjas?

Boxers or briefs?

Beethoven or Mozart?

Rousseau or Hobbes?

Creation or evolution?

Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft?

Speed, strength, or vitality?

What does your username mean?

Do you have any pets?

Have you ever broken a bone?

What school subject are you best at?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Pick a number one through ten.

It's four

When you wake up in the morning what is the first device you turn on?

At any given time, what are you most likely to be doing?

What is the meaning of life?

How did you find this forum?

If you are stranded on a desert island what three tools would you like to have? (No duct tape)

Someone makes a fighting game where every character from every franchise ever is playable. Who do you play as?

Do you believe animals have souls?

What is the longest book you have read?

Am I doing it right?

• Like 3

*Ahem* This topic is about asking me questions. Not talking about McJobless. Ask away!

It's nice to see that you like to share the spotlight...[/sARCASM]

O.T.

Hey, he used it first. Someone had to show him how to use it properly...

EDIT: I wanted to clarify my response so I don't trip any accidental flame wars.

New members who come to this site are usually VERY courteous, and eager to get involved in our forum discussions. I have never seen a new member who has, in an introduction topic (late or not), demanded that they be the focus of attention. All new members understand that they are just that, new, and that they have an expectation to build a positive reputation on the forums.

Ben24x7, however, has demonstrated that he feels "special". That, because he has already made an impact within the site, that he doesn't need to continue working on a positive reputation. He is under the belief that when a topic is made, there must be a strict adherence to the subject matter, and there can be no diversion from it under any circumstances whatsoever.

Ben24x7, I do not like to be in this position, but unfortunately I feel as though I must step forward. I am not saying I want you to leave, however, I am saying that you have major attitude problems, and your understanding of how a forum works in completely wrong. You have gained yourself a highly negative reputation within a few days of joining, and every post you make continues to lower the respect threshold we maintain.

RRU is, as I'm sure most members would agree, a family. We might argue with each other and be at each others throats from time to time, but at the end of the day we still work together and cooperate and try to work together to build a respectable modding community for games that the rest of the Internet has forgotten. Your actions here, though, continue to shame and embarrass us, and quite frankly even bring some of us to the point of complete rage.

I respectfully request that you lurk more around this site to see how we, as a community, function, and learn why we get so aggravated about things you have said and done here. I also respectfully request that in future you do not backseat moderate, and that if you do not like the course of a topic, you report a post and otherwise ignore it, allowing the actual moderators, who do a fantastic job here, to take up your complaints with the offending member in a professional manner.

I would have reported your post, but I feel it's important that everyone sees this response and can acknowledge that you have been told that we are near the very end of our tether with the constant disappointment you bring to our forum topics. We do not hate you, but we wish that you would stop with your current childish and disrespectful behaviour, and attempt to become a part of our community.

Thank you.

EDIT 2: BTW, the topic title should say "Should've introduced myself first, shouldn't I?" Grammar and spelling, sir.

...And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you do it properly.

wiserhood-o.gif

Kudos, McJobless. I knew you had it in ya.

• Like 2

BTW, the topic title should say "Should've introduced myself first, shouldn't I?"

Not to nitpick, but wouldn't it be "shouldn't I have?"

BTW, the topic title should say "Should've introduced myself first, shouldn't I?"

Not to nitpick, but wouldn't it be "shouldn't I have?"

Personally, I was hoping he'd name it "Off-Topic Extravaganza".

You're probably correct, although I'm not the biggest expert on grammar, so we'll just leave it at that.

What is your favorite theme? Favorite set? Favorite brick type?

What is your favorite color?

Favorite song?

Favorite show?

What kind of computer do you use?

Pirates or ninjas?

Boxers or briefs?

Beethoven or Mozart?

Rousseau or Hobbes?

Creation or evolution?

Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft?

Speed, strength, or vitality?

What does your username mean?

Do you have any pets?

Have you ever broken a bone?

What school subject are you best at?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Pick a number one through ten.

It's four

When you wake up in the morning what is the first device you turn on?

At any given time, what are you most likely to be doing?

What is the meaning of life?

How did you find this forum?

If you are stranded on a desert island what three tools would you like to have? (No duct tape)

Someone makes a fighting game where every character from every franchise ever is playable. Who do you play as?

Do you believe animals have souls?

What is the longest book you have read?

Am I doing it right?

O......kay... I didn't expect a list THAT long!

CITY, I don't know, Minifigure parts, Blue or black (probably mixed), 'Safe in the steep cliffs', Don't have one, mixture of a Mac and a Windows (I can switch over any time), Ninjas, Neither, Cannot think of anything, HOBBBES!  :lol:, Creation, None, Again none, My username is almost like a copy of my father's YouTube account name (he named himself Drew24x7 and I decided to use the '24x7' with my own usernames!), No pets sorry, I don't know... If being hit in the eye by a baseball bat during a game of rounders last Sunday counts, I do rather like art... But my school put their money on many other subjects so that sucks, No idea (I am not a mind reader), (I'd rather not), The TV as that gives me access to my computer (my computer monitor is the television!), Typing up this right now, I have no flipping idea! (is it E=MC2?), I visited as a guest (I don't know how I found it), (I probably wouldn't need duct tape) no idea unfortunatly, None of them (fighting is not my thing), Maybe not, I am still reading the Hobbit, Doing what right?

*Gasps for breath* That is all over!