The Tunnelator

Retsnom Kcor

Retsnom Kcor

It has four drills, twelve floodlights, two lasers, a bucket, nine RR emblems, and a concealed engine. There are four RRs: 1 to drive, 1 to operate drill, 1 to operate lasers, and 1 to work dumper/bucket.

3509375913_2e55a9e64f.jpg

Side veiw

3510196882_9ebeb6a447.jpg

Back veiw

3510591713_86b06a59dc.jpg

Front veiw

3511424454_64141c1b83.jpg

There's all the pics!

• Like 2

Unknown12111

omg why do people here have to be this good with lego :P i suck with lego plus i dont have any rock raider stuff :

MOC recovered from old RRU. This was made in 2009

So, you just recovered this topic, although is says it was posted this morning and says that Anon posted? OK.

But still, if that baby were in-game...

I was JUST about to write how this thread got at least three old RRU members replying again. You only put that there because of Anonymouse, right? :P

So, you just recovered this topic, although is says it was posted this morning and says that Anon posted? OK.

Yes, I have to do them manually... so every now and then when I feel like it I move over old posts.

I was JUST about to write how this thread got at least three old RRU members replying again. You only put that there because of Anonymouse, right? :P

Technically, all but Mathis have been online this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.