Anyone play KSP?!?

Ben24x7

I know I've already done a topic on Atmosphire but I decided to ask about KSP (Kerbal Space Program) since it is avalible for download (demo) or for order (full game). I want to see if anyone played this, I do.

The kerbals are cute or cool but their actions are unfortunately limited. They cannot use their jetpacks on Kerbin and they run very slowly. They pop if you use warp up to x4 and jump.

This game fine until they wanted to charge for it on Steam. Either way, nothing more than a glorified timesink.

• 2 weeks later...
Sage-san The Windragon

well I do own KSP. thing changed so fast today version is 0.20.2 and the demo version is 0.13.. It's a lot better than before. kerban show their expresion as well happy n looking around and more. With mods, you can do more than basic way such as mapping the planets ack ISA, mining for resource, scanning, and more. :) hope this information helps.

Drill Master

I've played around with it a few times. I like building rockets that don't make it into space.

Same here. I like making nuclear missiles and severely overpowered rockets that rip apart on takeoff. 

This game fine until they wanted to charge for it on Steam. Either way, nothing more than a glorified timesink.

But isn't that like every video game known to man? :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.