3 headed dragon

Wognif

gallery_7053_301_41832.png

This is the concept model of the 3 headed dragon I mentioned a few days ago.

Though I'm not too sure if I like how I did its legs.

Edit:

I added color, new wings, and even fattened it up a bit:

gallery_7053_301_60412.png

1) Fushigisaur, do not post up single emotion posts... I did that once and I got in boiling water.

2) EXRicky, is this the 3-headed dragon that Bill Ding turns into for your Lego Island idea?

Drill Master

Ben24x7, please let the Moderators handle the, well Moderating. I have nothing against you, but your post sounds like you are trying to Moderate this topic.

As for the dragon, I like it but its back needs to be a little less flat I think.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

It's off to a nice start I love the three heads, it reminds me of hagrid's three headed guard dog. But yeah the back of it is deffinately too flat could use some more curves and such, also the gey scheme while not horrible is a bit bland maybe you could mix up the colors a bit and add some red or green or even different shades of brown. But keep up the good work!

Drill Master

I guess I should say more on this. As I said before, I like it, but the back needs to be less flat. Unless you are going for a robotic dragon? Another note, the wings don't look quite able to support it. Overall, I think it is a decent build. There are a few minor adjustments that could be made, but really nice job!

Official Star Rating of the Drill Master: [* * * * 4/5 Stars]

Alcom Isst

Cool,but i think its too blocky.Thats just my opinion

No, it seems to be others' opinion as well, along with mine. :|

2) EXRicky, is this the 3-headed dragon that Bill Ding turns into for your Lego Island idea?

Yep.

It's off to a nice start I love the three heads, it reminds me of hagrid's three headed guard dog.

That was part of the inspiration.

Anyways, thanks for the advice. I'll begin making the adjustments to it soon.

Edit: Newer version of the dragon is ready.

Okay, the body shape is better but I am unsure about the colour scheme...

What about it?

Is it because of the shade of blue I used?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.