Raider Mania

McJobless the Bandit skin download is broken.

That doesn't stop you getting everything else prepared so when it works you can just download and install it.

Why are all my downloads broken T.T

In the meantime, you can download my complete team here:

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Mod_Lower_HP_RockRaidersTeam_427952.zip

Assuming you've got the WADs decompiled, instructions are below.

Just take the 'Sailor' folder out of that and put it somewhere. Name the 'Sailor.ae' file to 'Pilot.ae'. Now remove the 'Pilot' folder (in the minifigure folder) from your installation of LRR and put the 'Sailor' folder there. Now rename that folder to 'Pilot'. You're good to go.

Some files are still linked to the old download system. I am fixing the links when I see broken ones.

Some files are still linked to the old download system. I am fixing the links when I see broken ones.

Thank you for this. I realize that they are old, but I meant several of my downloads aren't listed under the new download list - such as the reskins. Granted, there's no need for fixing the previous iterations of the helmets, but I'm going to have to go back at some point and fix all my posts.

but I'm going to have to go back at some point and fix all my posts.

No need, I'll do it for you.

I'm either completely blind (which I don't think I am...) and missed all my mods save for the lower HP team in the file list earlier, or you just added a bunch of my old files (and some more) to the file list, in which case I thank you greatly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.