Drill Master's LEGO Creations 2013

Drill Master

Drill Master

First of all...

Lair made me do this!

Lair made a good point to post my creations here.

So here they are.

D.M. #1: Pokeball

So here is my 1st creation of my blog, a pokeball. Now with the size I know the "button" is a little off but not much I could do there.

gallery_4309_262_1321140.png

Anyway there it is. I will continue creating and sharing what I build here so keep checking in!       

D.M. #2: RRU LEGO Logo

Installation 2 of my 2013 creations goes to this site. Here, weighing in at a whopping 1016 pieces, Is my RRU LEGO Loco.

gallery_4309_262_612596.png

Made completely of 1x1x1/3 flat tiles (excluding the background). As I build up my LEGO skills, I hope to be as good as Nathan Sawaya. (For those who don't know who he is, click here)

D.M. #3: The LEGO Rock Raiders ZX 250 MATB Command Crawler

Here is my next and BIGGEST build for 2013 so far. It is called the Lego Rock Raiders ZX 250 MATB (Mobile All Terrain Base). This is by far the largest land vehicle in the Rock Raiders arsenal. The ZX 250 MATB is opperated by 19 crew members. (the Rock Raider in the Small Digger is just for size comparison.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_89547.png

Front View

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_43630.png

Side View

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_11384.png

Rear View

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_12621.png

Top View

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_55928.png

The back of the ZX 250 MATB has a large tank protruding out of it. This tank holds the liquid energy the MATB needs to operate. Since the MATB is so large, it is equipped with two pulse engines, micro versions of the engines used aboard the LMS Explorer, which propel the MATB up to 40 mph.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_74959.png

The front end of the ZX 250 MATB has two cockpits. Both cockpits need to be manned at all times in order for the MATB to move.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_145232.png

Here is a comparison view between the ZX 250 MATB and a Small Digger. The All Terrain feature of the MATB makes it possible to go through anything. The massive tires can withstand direct contact with lava, though only for a short period of time.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_67933.png

The ZX 250 MATB is also equipped with a laser cannon which can blast easily through any rock type, even solid rock. Each antenna relays signals between the MATB and HQ, and the LMS Explorer, no matter how deep into a planet it goes. The hull of the MATB is also reinforced to take multiple hits when landslides occur.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_90899.png

Here is a cutaway view of both levels of the MATB. The bottom level is for vehicle operation and communication. The top is for scanning and laser cannon operation.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_4359.png

Here is a different angle of the cutaway view.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_195187.png

Here is a view of the MATB's Reactor Core. The MATB is also complete with a Rock Raider Teleporter to instantly teleport Rock Raiders to and from it.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_77145.png

And finally, the ZX 250 MATB's undercarriage. Completely reinforced to protect against the terrains, you can see how the two engines are connected to each of the eight wheels, giving maximum power where it is needed most.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_114894.png

Well this was certainly the best creation I've made so far. It was really fun to build. I really enjoyed it. It took 864 pieces including the Small Digger, and it took me about three days to come up with the idea and make it work and look good. I hope you guys liked it and if you did, let me know in the comments. I will continue to post new creations every weekend or so.

D.M. #4: WTF Plane

This is what happens when I stay up until 4:00 AM on Skype talking about random crap.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_46329.png

Um..... Yeah......       

D.M. #5: Construction Site

Sorry for the pause. I ran into other things and couldn't sit down to create more stuff, but I now have a new build for you guys. This is my construction site scene. I was just putting random blocks together and got this.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_9100.png

A close up view of the site.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_90096.png

A close up of a dump truck.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_128260.png

A close up of a bulldozer.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_166951.png

A close up on the excavation crane.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_21029.png

A close up of the tunnel boring machine. (Got the idea from alan's topic   ;) )

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_7238.png

A different angle of the tunnel boring machine.

Spoiler
gallery_4309_262_69296.png

Well, I certainly liked the build even though it isn't much. The hardest part was trying to make the bulldozer and dump truck, but I think I did good with them. But it's not about me, it's about you guys. What did you think?

Drill Master

Suddenly comic sans pops up everywhere.

I saw people using it so I thought I would give it a shot. :P

The Ace Railgun

Suddenly comic sans pops up everywhere.

I saw people using it so I thought I would give it a shot. :P Oh no...the terror of comic sans is beginning! It will soon rule over us all unless we destroy it's source! Take me to the source!!

By the way nice models, I'd like to see you make something with mode detail like a pikachu, or maybe something even more awesome like an IS! Or I might get there before you...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.