Hello!

Mr. Ash

Hi there ;) ! I originally joined RRU last year just to download the .jam extractor for Lego Racers, but I recently decided to start posting on the forum and become a part of the community. Now I am mainly here for Island Xtreme Stunts, but I'm also here for Racers, Island 1, and possibly some stuff outside of classic Lego games. I don't know much about Rock Raiders, but my favorite miner is probably Sparks.

Some of my interests include:

• Classic Lego stuff and video games
  • 80's and 90's stuff
  • 80's movies
  • books
  • Homestuck

Anyways, I am very happy to be joining this community.

Hello! Hola! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

And in any language, welcome to RRU!

Just watch out for any floating torso minions, and you'll be fine.

• Like 2

Drill Master

Well then. Welcome back for the stay! I'm Drill Master. I am the overseer of all drilling projects on the forum. Please see me for all your drilling needs.

Okay, let's get started, there's so much to do. Things like modding and posting... and building and contributing and trolling and gaming and having fun! Well I'm not sure exactly what all there is to do, just ask my friends.

Welcome to RRU, I'm sure you'll be happy you got involved with the community.

Here, take this complimentary Energy Crystal, and enjoy your stay.

Brickulator

I also joined last year but recently became more active :P Your favourite LEGO games are pretty much the same as mine, excellent choices sir :)

Welcome :D

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all your replies. It is a pleasure to be here !

Anyways, I also might talk about Racers 2 (If I get the game) around here. Right now though, I'm mainly here to discuss about modding Island Xtreme Stunts and Racers. Lego Island doesn't work for me right now, but I will start talking about it once I get the game working.

Joining was the worst mistake of your virtual like, pal!

JK. :P Welcome to RRU! :D

Ha Ha... that Brickster sure is an evil trickster! Thanks for your reply.

Fluffy Cupcake

Lego Island doesn't work for me right now, but I will start talking about it once I get the game working.

I'm sure you'll want to take a look around the support section for that, if you haven't already, and post if problem is not mentioned. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.