Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie

LimeKiller

soo we where so toutched by jammstirs fanfic that we desided too make are own moviee base of the fanfic  :D

protike is makeing art work and i will do animasion. ITS GUNNA B AWESOEM GUYS CHECk IT OUT!!!!!!!1!! :D :D :D:o

also le717 will be narator.

srsly guys its will be cool.

I HT TEH FOLOMENOWPLZ BTN INTSENTLEH

How r u makn tihs? aNmiation or whaa #telmeplz

OK, my T.A.R.D.U.S. must be off somewhere else, because I am having the hardest time understand this kind of talk today (usually I can read it).

Hebe doin'z toodee aNimashion (like protyke dose wit teh Binoicel masks) #itoldyou

And yes, they are serious about the fanmovie. I've already been contacted, asking for me to narrate it. I just hope it is coming to a screen near me soon. :)

MAJYK!!!1!

rRvxgri.gif

Obvyusli

LimeKiller links to some of the animations he has made off of his about me page. We will be making this in a similar style to those, but with my art. The art will probably be in detail quality worse better than this stunning Infomaniac animation that I made.

• Like 2

lol username

I agree. I mean, making a movie without the AUTHOR giving you the movie rights???

I smell a lawsuit.

Except they asked me first.

.________________.

(Nothing else to say. Please don't get mad at me for posting a one-word reply. Which isn't even one word)

I HT TEH FOLOMENOWPLZ BTN INTSENTLEH

OK, my T.A.R.D.U.S. must be off somewhere else, because I am having the hardest time understand this kind of talk today (usually I can read it).

Hebe doin'z toodee aNimashion (like protyke dose wit teh Binoicel masks) #itoldyou

And yes, they are serious about the fanmovie. I've already been contacted, asking for me to narrate it. I just hope it is coming to a screen near me soon. :)

I'm poor at doing this kind of talk, I'm too used to talking as if I actually had a decent education ;)

MAJYK!!!1!

-snip-

Obvyusli

links to some of the animations he has made off of his about me page. We will be making this in a similar style to those, but with my art. The art will probably be in detail quality worse better than this stunning Infomaniac animation.

I am actually really looking forward to this.

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd post an update about this, considering it's been, well, a little while. Prototyke drew up most of the art for the project a while back, but we've both been away different weeks at different times, so nothing really happened for a while. However, stuff is finally happening again and

I CAN ASURE U GUYZ ITS' STIL GONNA B AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

And to get everyone hyped about the upcoming film, here are some promotional desktop backgrounds for LISTMTFTAM.

The Spess-port guy

62NSGvp.png

teh Astrod is gonna hit th earht - Sketch

Tj2xRNf.png

teh Astrod is gonna hit th earht - Chalkboard

ZuCR0PA.png

All images are 1280px by 800px. If your computer doesn't like that size, deal with it. Or edit the backgrounds. Or PM me and offer me money to fix it.

• Like 3

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Butt we need two folow Tha LEGO Movee and creeight Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Film: The Video Game.

And iff that is sucezful, wee can mac a acomanying grafic noval!

Butt we need two folow Tha LEGO Movee and creeight Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Film: The Video Game. And iff that is sucezful, wee can mac a acomanying grafic noval!

Fortunately for you (and all the eager people out there) both have been considered by LimeKiller and I. Although neither the game nor the graphic novel has been reserved,  Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Film: The Video Game and  Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Film: The Video Game: The Text Adventure Version are on our drawing boards for consideration of production after the completion of the film (or writing boards for the latter).

I'm not awake enough to write this properly, sorry.

• Like 1

Now I want to be able to say:

"...and I own some of the original cels from Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie!" :D

• Like 1

What comes next? A trading card game or lunch boxes :)?

Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie: The Trading Card Game

Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie: The Lunch Box (not some lunch box, but TEH LUNCH BOX)

or even better: a paradoy of the whole series itself:

Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie: The Parody: The Damn Long Title/ The Neverending Title

and part II of course:

Legos in Space: The Movie: The Fanfic: The Animated Fan Movie: The Parody: The Damn Long Title/ The Neverending Title. AGAIN

My comment about the fan movie:

Wow, so meny gremar end zspelllink errorz. Id haz to bi goud :D.

• Like 1

lol username

Yeah, I was amused at first, but this is going stupidly overboard now. :/

Edit: I'm fine if you guys seriously wanna do some tongue in cheek animation or something, the previous sentence is referring to... Everything else being discussed here, whatever it is.

• Like 3

A setback has occurred.

So my computer decided to die on me...

Pro: New computer.

Con: Lost all data & must restart work.

Never fear though! I'll just stop eating and sleeping.

Seriously though, I was really happy with how the animation was turning out and I think you guys would quite enjoy it. I'm going to restart it right away. I'm going to set an arbitrary goal of two weeks from now that I will blame on school if I don't meet.

Looks like I hit my goal exactly. Awwwww Yeaaaahhhhh.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.