Freeway Frenzy Debug Stuff

lol username

lol username

I was poking around in the registry a few weeks ago while cleaning off my old computer when I found some strange keys for Island Xtreme Stunts.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\LEGO Interactive\Island Xtreme Stunts, IAmAZ06Artist and Z06DebugLevel. The first one can disable the NPC vehicles and most of the environment, but I can't figure out what Z06DebugLevel does (then again I didn't look that hard). I tried adding similar values for other levels but nothing happened, so meh. Oh, and losing causes the game to crash.

• Like 1

Mr. Eight-Three-One

Huh, I remember Freeway Frenzy playing this way on my dad's (atrocious) Windows 7 laptop. I guess it was because I forgot to run the game as an administrator. I thought it was a glitch though.

Fluffy Cupcake

"IAmAZ06Artist" Artist mode huh? Nice name :P. Musta been so they can concentrate on looking at the environment.

If I'd have to guess the debug level has to do with how many of the debug messages get shown. You could try to run the game from the command line to verify. Any debug stuff will probably be dumped into there. Otherwise it might be possible that the game has a log file somewhere. It could be stored in there as well.

• 6 years later...
Legonut63

Hi jamesster 

Just to say I am a fan of your work. Would you be able to show the full post on this thread where you talk about the registry keys please? Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.