The name's S1MP50N, but most people call me guy.

S1MP50N

It's not because guy is my name or anything they just forgot my real name. :

So anyways I recently just rediscovered my favorite games form my childhood and they're exactly as I remember them. And that's that problem; let's find some ways to change them. :smug:

Car CrazeXVI
On 7/11/2013 at 3:39 AM, S1MP50N said:

It's not because guy is my name or anything they just forgot my real name. :cry:

Lousy people. Don't worry, I'll remember you. (wow what an incredibly cringe thing to say)

On 7/11/2013 at 3:39 AM, S1MP50N said:

So anyways I recently just rediscovered my favorite games form my childhood and they're exactly as I remember them. And that's that problem; let's find some ways to change them. :smug:

We've got coverage for:

Have fun.

Hi guy, I suppose. What classic LEGO games are you interested in?

We'll right now I've got Island one and two and Racers one running and playable.

I am currently trying to find copies of Races two and Stunt Rally.

Also I have a (disk) copy of Island Extreme Stunts but have never gotten it to install properly on any machine I've owned. :wimp:

Also I'm running on Win7 so I know getting these old game to run properly is asking a lot. But with the exception of Island Extreme Stunts so far I've found ways of getting them to run and play. :af:

Car CrazeXVI

Also I'm running on Win7 so I know getting these old game to run properly is asking a lot.

No it isn't. Almost all of the games install, run, and play perfectly on Windows 7.

Island Extreme Stunts

14556-1.jpg

Anyway, welcome to RRU. Estimated population: Around 70

Welcome to RRU! Be sure to wear your pants at all times. McJobless will be here to give you the mandatory rules momentarily.

We've got coverage for:

• Rock Raiders
  • Racers is a WIP, but there's been progress.
  • You can swap almost any car in Racers 2, if you do it right.
  • Island 2, but nobody cares about that.
  • EXRicky and I work on Island.
  • Stunt Rally
  • Island Xtreme Stunts
Have fun.

Just want to make something clearer:

• Rock Raiders modding is basically complete
  • Racers is indeed heavy WIP
  • That's about it in Racers 2, aside from Cheat Engine. We know a lot about the GAMEDATA.GTC file, but we are missing the compression type, so we can't open it
  • Island 2: Models, audio, cutscenes, perhaps something I'm missing
  • Yea.... MATT! FINISH IT ALREADY!
  • Stunt Rally = command-line parameters and registry hacks
  • IXS is limited too, Trouble in Store modding, file swapping, and a registry hack is all we got

But still, don't let these limits stop you! We'll break open all these games, someday. :)

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Welcome to RRU. It's always nice to have a new face (maybe even a body included) on the site and it's even nicer that you are interested in the modding process of the older LEGO games, you've certainly come to the right place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.