Hello

Masiaf

Hello everyone, I am Masiaf. The name comes from a character in my drawings and my set off scifi novel. I can draw quite well on some things, but its not the best.

I found my old LRR game from my youth somewhere, installed it, and came across the d3dmr.ll error. I looked it up on here, got it fixed and got to playing. Technology seems to step back when I played it these last few weeks. Comparing this and Halo Wars shows the best of art during 1999-2000, But the amazing games were the classic ones and its hard to find an amazing RTS game like LRR.

I easily remebered how to play LRR and can play better than I could when I first got it. I may get some mods downloaded from here to make the game better.

Welcome to RRU, Masiaf, I'm glad we could help with your error. Do take a look at the various mods available as they are great fun to play, especially once you have completed the game and want a new experience.

As to your drawings, if you ever feel the urge to share them, the members here are very appreciative and supportive of creative works that people post, so don't be afraid to do so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.