Hello y'all

Skashe

Hi!

I'm a 14 soon to be 15 year old boy from Denmark.

I'm VERY new to forum, and i always wished that there were this forum (and that the old lego games still had an active community)

I have Racers 1, Loco and Island 1 (Not counting newer games)

I have a quick question before i begin installing again: do i use the official installers or the installers provided here: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/3904-alternate-lego-video-game-installers/

I found this awesome website (or forum) here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Lego_Racers

Greetings from

Johan

AKA

Skashe

Hey, welcome to RRU! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :) As for the installers, le717's alternate installers fix a lot of bugs (I had to use his LEGOLAND one to install my copy), so it's up to you if you wish to use them.

• Like 2

Hey, welcome to the forums. I see you've found the chatbox.

Regarding the installers, I'd use the alternate installers in the topic you linked. I hear good things about them, as biorune advised.

Welcome to RRU, Skashe! I'm sure you'll find your way around just alright. ;)

I am deeply surprised and honored you asked about my installers, or that the LEGO LOCO one was even linked on the LOCO page of that wiki. I usually only advertise them on here, my blog, and sometimes on YT, but I never know how much they are used. I write them simply so these games can continue to be enjoyed and played without too many issues with installing them.

I do my best to write my installers in the highest quality, usually trying to duplicate the original's functionally. I don't like to brag, so go by what Biorune, Addict (and any others may) say. Just let me know if you have any issues with them. :)

O.T.

The LOCO installer (or any of them actually) don't actually fix any game errors, unless you call a registry string to make it run with Admin rights a "fix". ;)

O.T.

Hm.... perhaps I should request a small message if someone links my stuff somewhere so I would know about it...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.