These look familiar

RobExplorien

If you're looking for more suggestions, what about 's older Axel face? Or perhaps his even older Where's Wally/Waldo face? Also, might be good, and Antillies' face would be funny.

RobExplorien

If you're looking for more suggestions, what about 's older Axel face? Or perhaps his even older Where's Wally/Waldo face? Also, might be good, and Antillies' face would be funny.

I hadn't had the intention of continuing this, but apparently it's worth making more. Sure, I was thinking of Cyrem's old profile pic face too (but I don't know where to find that image). Also apemax's face (part number appreciated). Haven't thought of converting real human faces to a minifigure, but who knows what the outcome would be. I'll just see which three faces will be next.

I hadn't had the intention of continuing this, but apparently it's worth making more. Sure, I was thinking of Cyrem's old profile pic face too (but I don't know where to find that image). Also apemax's face (part number appreciated). Haven't thought of converting real human faces to a minifigure, but who knows what the outcome would be. I'll just see which three faces will be next.

apemax's face can be found here. I can't help you with 's though, sorry. I think it would be nice if you did do more, but I can see the difficulty with recreating human faces.

RobExplorien

how do you make these

Start with a template, then edit and 'pixel' the rest by hand. You're more that HD texture person, aren't you?

how do you make these

Start with a template, then edit and 'pixel' the rest by hand. You're more that HD texture person, aren't you?

not completely, i have done this before. you would know if you had seen my dead lego island project. to be honest, i like it more than HD textures, because hd textures don't fit the low poly models very well.

RobExplorien

not completely, i have done this before. you would know if you had seen my dead lego island project. to be honest, i like it more than HD textures, because hd textures don't fit the low poly models very well.

Ah, I see. Still, those HD textures do look good.

Anyway, three new racers again (race licenses in main topic post, rather than scattered through the whole topic). The Technic-building moderator, the professor of bricks and that character that I can't help but notice recurring as a profile pic for IcePlanetAstronaut (I noticed it too for XtheXtreme98, so please don't feel like I left you out).

Will wait before uploading faces again until I have another bunch of them ready.

my avatar is karkat vantas, a crabby troll that appears in homestuck. (understandable how i relate to him)

xtreme's is a... fan troll, not a legit troll that appears in homestuck.

If you plan on making one of me (which you don't have to) then the simplest thing to do is a white face with two vertical black lines for eyes, no mouth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.