Yo!

Phaze Holic

What's up peoples.

Gamer name is Phaze Holic (don't ask me what it means I just made it at random) and I'm a hardcore TES/Minecraft modder.

Was told about the site by a buddy after finding out he loved Legos. Maybe I'll be of some use here and get some mods going once I get a hold of some more Lego games for my pc, untill then I shall be a lurker as always.

My Minecraft name is phazeholic for anyone that plays.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Welcome to RRU, you must be the one who le was talking highly about earlier. It certainly is always nice to have yet another friendly face here. :)

Welcome to RRU, Phaze Holic! I'm le717, an avid LEGO Racers and Island fan. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. The local pants enforcer should be here soon to give the introduction speech about always wearing pants. :)

My Minecraft name is phazeholic for anyone that plays.

We've got a few MC players here. I personally don't play it. Don't have the time or interest.

Ok you say TES Modder. Do you mean the casualfest that is Skyrim and Oblivion, or the last good TES, Morrowind?

When I say TES modder I mean all TES games including Morrowind. It's been a while since I've played it but I did mod it for a long time untill Skyrim came out. I stick mainly to Skyrim now though since I like it's engine more (plus ENB shaders = great screenshots). The most mods I've done for them are HD textures, better meshes, new spells, better looking towns, clipping issues, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.