All bricks/chassis, all the time

lol username

I still haven't tried this out yet, but I'm eager to mess about with the new parts. Shame about that taxi chassis though, I wonder if there's a way to break it up?

O.T.
@JimbobJeffers I think it past time for that thing we talked about. ;)

O.T.
Yes, indeed it is, I must get out my copy of LR2 again and finally sort out the errors with said 'thing'. Thanks for the subtle reminder :P

• 2 weeks later...

What's up with the weird coloration of the rama cars' bricks? Some seem to not relate to their chassis at all. I never looked carefully at a Xalax car, so I am probably being dumb.

I found a weird bug in the light brown rama car chassis. It uses the same sound as normal cars.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find it, all I see is Saved Games.

You're looking in the wrong place, all this stuff is in the GAMEDATA.GTC file. >Extract it, make whatever changes you want in the extracted files, then re-build it into a new GTC.

You're looking in the wrong place, all this stuff is in the GAMEDATA.GTC file. >Extract it, make whatever changes you want in the extracted files, then re-build it into a new GTC.

In GAMEDATE.GTC, it has nothing but blobs.

Uh, what exactly do you mean? Did you open it in a program such as Notepad?

You need to download the linked tool that jamesster posted, and use that on the GTC file. If you need more help I could write a tutorial :)

Uh, what exactly do you mean? Did you open it in a program such as Notepad?

You need to download the linked tool that jamesster posted, and use that on the GTC file. If you need more help I could write a tutorial :)

Please do.

I see the problem, it can't extract compress.gtc.

• 2 months later...

Hello People i am new to this site, i found the video of the LEGO Racers 2 modding today, i tried to find all the txt files but i only got 3 folders in my data folder,
i found something named FILELIST, i tried to change something in it what  Jamesster explained but i don't really know if it was the right thing because the file wasn't really easy to understand.

can somebody please help?

Fluffy Cupcake

i tried to find all the txt files but i only got 3 folders in my data folder,

i found something named FILELIST, i tried to change something in it what  Jamesster explained but i don't really know if it was the right thing because the file wasn't really easy to understand.

can somebody please help?

You need to use the three files to extract the game content using >Ungtc. Also, may I recommend >this so you don't have to keep recompiling.

>See my video two posts above. It has extracting, doing the mod in this topic, and recompiling.

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, you know what? I'm done with this, I'm making a download!

All%20Bricks%20&%20Chassis,%20All%20The%20Time_374296.zip

Here you go Pakawaka, revert any changes you did to the folder, download that and put it over your GAME DATA folder. You should be good to go. If it still doesn't work, something else is the problem, and I suggest starting your Game Data from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the posts you guys made, i finally got it to work after 3 days

SOME MORE HELP REQUESTS:

but does anyone know how to put all the quick select cars into the game? like rocket racers car and things like that?

also, does anyone know how to get riegels robot or the berg?

and does anyone know how to get characters like rocket racer or sam sinister in the character creator?

and lastly, does anyone know how to get the oil slick?

much appreciated

lol username
  • but does anyone know how to put all the quick select cars into the game? like rocket racers car and things like that?
  • also, does anyone know how to get riegels robot or the berg?
  • and does anyone know how to get characters like rocket racer or sam sinister in the character creator?
  • and lastly, does anyone know how to get the oil slick?
  • Not sure entirely what do you mean, do you mean being able to select Rocket Racer's car and stuff when choosing a vehicle in arcade mode? If so, it's certainly possible to replace cars so they appear there, but I'm not sure if you can actually add new ones.
  • Cheat Engine. Take a read through this topic: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
  • You can't add new pieces to the character creator, it's at a hard limit of eight pieces of each type. You can replace their textures and models though.
  • Cheat Engine again.

lol username

You can replace their textures and models though.

Why do that when you can use cheat engine to select them and tell the game program to load all the head models (by editing heads.txt) with the main menu so it doesn't crash?

Does that lead to their pieces actually appearing in the character creator? The game doesn't crash when using Cheat Engine to choose NPC parts when starting a new adventure game, it just borks up the textures until it loads the world.

Car CrazeXVI

Does that lead to their pieces actually appearing in the character creator?

No, just when selecting a racer.

The game doesn't crash when using Cheat Engine to choose NPC parts when starting a new adventure game, it just borks up the textures until it loads the world.

Again, I was talking about the racer select menu, which crashes because reason. The creator is always going to be like that.

• 3 months later...
FlashySnakez

I hate to bring this back up, but I need a new copy of uniquebricks.txt. I accidently deleted it while modding, while I was overwriting.

lol username

I hate to bring this back up, but I need a new copy of uniquebricks.txt. I accidently deleted it while modding, while I was overwriting.

Rule #1 of modding: Make backups.

Couldn't you just re-extract the GTC?

Anyway, I dunno what exactly you want (the edited one, the original?) so here's every txt in the folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m94axm6jxwzh2rw/AACRSmxS_I68RTFmgT91PXV5a

FlashySnakez

I undid it, but now, I finished the mod, and I won't accept my new files, so that's fatal, so I found a way to still play it, but I can't do mods for it anymore. Also, for LR1 extractor, I keep getting ''Couldn't find python. Reinstall program to fix" I did that, and It still wont work, and I have python!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.