Yo!

TheTopHatMaddMan

TheTopHatMaddMan

Am I crazy, and seeing ghosts? Or is there still a Rock Raiders fan base, wow I didn't even know this place existed until now, I thought I was the only one huh, well hello! I'm TheTopHatMaddMan and I am the self proclaimed RR expert of my town (the only one), I've beat the game about 15, maybe 30 times (lost track after 15...) and I don't know much about  modding (with the exception of minecraft) I'm a Video Editor, Digital effects guy, skyrim fan, anime fan and Rock Raiders fan. 

Welcome to RRU! By the sounds of things, you've certainly come to the right place. If you haven't already, head over to the Mods section of the Rock Raiders forum - there's a plethora of mods there, from textures and levels to whole overhauls.

Thanks for the warm welcome! What kind of mods are there? Are there any that add on new content?

"New content" is a little bit tricky for LRR. We have a ton of mods that swap out content, like higher poly models and a ton of texture mods and reskins. Baz's Mod is a complete overhaul and another very large one by the name of Time Raiders is being made. Just look through the mods section. You'll find everything there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.