MOC: Unfinished TT inspired truck

apemax

Hey all. Been a while since I've posted a new LEGO MOC but I finally got round to taking some pictures (And a video) of my latest one.

It has pendular suspension at the front but no suspension at the rear. It has working lights at the front and a working fake V12 engine mounted in the middle. It also has a two way gear box that either goes to the engine or to the back however it isn't actually connected to anything, now you see where the "Unfinished" part came from. As for the reason well I just ran out of pieces. It would have be cool to put my motorised railgun on there but I definitely don't have enough pieces for that.

The front suspension is from here:

http://sariel.pl/2009/01/mini-steered-suspension/

Couldn't have made it without that suspension design. Thank you Sariel.  :)

On to the pictures:

TTC0.JPG

TTC41.JPG

TTC43.JPG

TTC47.JPG

TTC54.JPG

TTC56.JPG

And the video:

And thats it, hope you like it. :)

RobExplorien

I definitely like it! Too bad you ran out of pieces though, would've been cool to see that railgun mounted on top of that truck.

• Like 1

I definitely like it! Too bad you ran out of pieces though, would've been cool to see that railgun mounted on top of that truck.

Thanks. :)

Yeah it would have been cool, You never know, maybe one day...

The Ace Railgun

Yes add more Railguns lol, and good frame so far I hope you can get more brick so you can add that railgun though...

Yes add more Railguns lol, and good frame so far I hope you can get more brick so you can add that railgun though...

Thanks.  :)

Yeah it's not very likely I'll get enough parts to add the railgun any time soon but if I do manage to I'll definitely rebuild this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.