such brick

much yellow

very head

wow

amaze

much terrible                           

• Like 3

Ned Flanders is disturbing me...

These both look awful to me. The cancelled cuusoo project at least had a better concept for what the minifigures would look like. But if I really wanted to make simpsons characters/creations, I would just use Lego parts that already exist.

The Ace Railgun

What...

misaka%20mikoto%20to%20aru%20kagaku%20no

The heck...

It looks like Lego took a normal minifig and pumped up it's head...gives a new meaning to a swelled head...

• Like 2

*looking at the other pictures on thebrickfan.com* : Aaargh, Ned's stare is even more creepy than the Simpsons minifig concept in general. Now I've lost my last bit of insanity... ...wait, what did I just say?

btw: One comment over there suggested, that there could be other bodies in the final version (best case: bigger bodies to make the figures less creepy / worst case: normal or even smaller minifig bodies xD)

• Like 1

Wow. Another series of minifigures I am NOT buying (like all the others). In addition to crappy Chinese plastic, I have horrid figures to keep me away from the series.

• Like 2

This is why I haven't gotten a LEGO set since Christmas 2011...

There still are good LEGO themes, like Galaxy Squad and Pharaoh's Quest (I made sure to purchase every one, and excepting the price tag and the fact that the freaking heiroglyphs are STICKERS [screw you TLG], they're amazing). Unfortunately, with quantities of licensed sets increasing, we have fewer and fewer awesome themes.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Gotta find an animated .gif to fit in and show my terrible dislike for what we can see here. Now I'm just going to go into a corner and bang my head against a wall to try to forget what I have now seen.

• Like 3

The original listing price was $10.00

The wining bid was $56.00.

Waht.

Options:

• Crazy die-hard LEGO collector (emphasize crazy) that blindly purchases anything that relates to the company.
  • Person who sacrificed himself by purchasing, and will proceed to destroy the minifigures mutantfigures once he receives them in order to partially save us from this horror.
  • Like 3

The original listing price was $10.00

The wining bid was $56.00.

Waht.

Options:

• Crazy die-hard LEGO collector (emphasize crazy) that blindly purchases anything that relates to the company.
  • Person who sacrificed himself by purchasing, and will proceed to destroy the minifigures mutantfigures once he receives them in order to partially save us from this horror.

Or a LEGO fan who is also a Simpsons fan... -.-

Paying $56,- for two minifigures, yeah okay. Let's just file that one under 'fervent Simpsons merchandise collector'.

What else is yellow and on the same level as the Lego Simpsons theme? The Purdue Pete cuusoo project. (To be fair: We don't know yet, if the last one will go into production stage).

Paying $56,- for two minifigures, yeah okay. Let's just file that one under 'fervent Simpsons merchandise collector'.

Have you seen what people will pay for Star Wars action figures?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.