LEGO Sanic Racers 2

lol username

Well. That's it. We did it.

It took over 5 years of tireless and dedicated effort, but we finally hit the great and beautiful climax of LEGO game modding that we have all been dreaming of.

The Ace Railgun

Sparky: "LOL WHAT IS THIS"

It's the best mod ever don't ya know...says Ace annoyed at Merdon's ignorance on the subject...

It's the best mod ever don't ya know...says Ace annoyed at Merdon's ignorance on the subject...I... was finishing Sparky's text in the video's thumbnail. Implying that Sparky was saying it, not me. I am aware of Sanic. I'm not being ignorant. You clearly cannot read.

The Ace Railgun

It's the best mod ever don't ya know...says Ace annoyed at Merdon's ignorance on the subject...I... was finishing Sparky's text in the video's thumbnail. Implying that Sparky was saying it, not me. I am aware of Sanic.

Well then, Ace must have misunderstood the comment, says Ace as he apologizes for the misunderstanding.

On another note, Ace found that the horns, which Ace presume to be hair along with his grin made him look evil and better suited to be Shadow, says Ace giving a suggestion.

Well. That's it. We did it.

It took over 5 years of tireless and dedicated effort, but we finally hit the great and beautiful climax of LEGO game modding that we have all been dreaming of.

Well done boys, pack it up, we're going home.

The only next logical steps are these:

* Remove all powerups

* Set all car health to 1

* Set vehicle starting positions high in the air so the cars break when they land

* Set minifig on-foot speed to GO FAST

* SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOOOOOOOM

• Like 5

• 5 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.