Hello everybody!

LegoMathijs

Hello,

My Name is Mathijs, at other LEGO communities known as LegoMathijs. Nearly every day I'm building with LEGO. I show my MOC's at online communities (Lowlug, classic-space.com, Flickr) and LEGO exhibitions.

I´m a Rock Raiders fan. Hope Rock Raiders will return with new vehicles. Regularly I'm building Rock Raiders MOC's, hoping it's a come back for the Rock Raiders:)

I'm also playing the Rock Raiders computergame when I've enough time

Some pictures of my Rock Raiders MOCs:

dsc_0311.jpg

Rock Pulverizer

dsc_0314.jpg

dsc_0403.jpg

Motorized with Power Functions and remote controlled. 

dsc_2515.jpg

Other pictures from my RR MOC's:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=494367

Some other theme's I like: Space, Adventurers, Castle, Harry Potter, Aquazone, Technic, Steampunk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathijslegofan/with/10697591906/

Greetings, 

LegoMathijs

I'm quite sure many of us here have seen your MOCs before, they've been discussed several times on Skype, Steam, etc. Great stuff. Welcome!

Awesome MOCs! And welcome to RRU! Be careful not to slip on that slimy slug by the doorstep...

Thank you:) Haha I'll take care of it, I hope I don't slip on the slimy slug ;)

Welcome to RRU!
I have also seen your MOCs around the web before and I always wondered who the designer of that awesome cave system was (and also the other bases you built). This really looks soo awesome with the 3 dimension mining (not like in LRR where you can not go to deeper or higher levels in one level.). I wish this could be used as a concept for LRR2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to RRU!

I have also seen your MOCs around the web before and I always wondered who the designer of that awesome cave system was (and also the other bases you built). This really looks soo awesome with the 3 dimension mining (not like in LRR where you can not go to deeper or higher levels in one level.). I wish this could be used as a concept for LRR2

Thank you:)

several weeks ago, my Rock Raiders layouts are blogged at the Facebook page of LRR2. StewartG had posted a reply in my Rock Raiders layout topic at classic space forum and asked if I have some RR MOCs, I can share them. Since that time, I knew about LRR2.

I'm often building Rock Raiders MOCs and post them at the Facebook page of LRR2.   

welcome LegoMathijs,enjoy your stay.

*sarcastically*> dont worry,we never get insane here!

just watch out for the infoderpiac,or he will do this to your face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCABkTAw_4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.