lego island role playing game

Wirza

so,browsing the forums of lego.com's message board,i found a forum called the lego island game,and i liked the idea,but it was filled with a bunch of stupid posts. so, i will re create it. to play,ask me on a post if you want to play,and say who you want to be. it can be a person you create yourself, a person on lego island,or a rock raider. you guys just play out the events.since i started this,i choose to be pepper. exricky is the infomaniac,and i know what vita wrap would want to be!you can make requests from the infomaniac or bill ding(once some one takes the roll)to build a building.the island is exactly like li1 when you start.lets start!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wognif

• Wirza

• aidenpons

• thelegoguy770

And, you can change FLOWERS *hat turns into flowers* to CUPS *flowers turns into a cup, then back to a hat*, and red to blue, depending upon who you are, you'll see, inside or out. If you don't like what you see, you can change it!

Be sure to look around. *Lifts head and removes arms* Click on these arrows, and they'll take you to another part of the room. *head and arms reattach* DUH! Like you didn't know that....What was I thinking?

may have to put this race on hold.......this game might be a little tricky untill we get more players.*as they try to figure out what to do,infoman and pepper realise they are alone! i get paper and send flyers through air mail to people telling them to move in.

I'm Nubby Stevens.

Anyone willing to help me to build the gas station? Anyone that isn't yellow? :P

Edit:

but it was filled with a bunch of stupid post

Sounds like the Lego MB roleplays to me. :P

thelegoguy770

Guys I have a better idea! Somebody should host a Minecraft LEGO Island RP server since theres a LEGO island in Minecraft map here  

I'm Nubby Stevens.

Anyone willing to help me to build the gas station? Anyone that isn't yellow? :P

the island is exactly like li1 when you start

Guys I have a better idea! Somebody should host a Minecraft LEGO Island RP server since theres a LEGO island in Minecraft map here  

'>
  I would recommend doing the boundryless version to keep to the spirit of LI2 and for people who dont have Minecraft make the server cracked and give a link to a cracked launcher

Why not? I think that would be a really good idea! it would give the rp a more...psychical feel :D

If you want.

Anybody want to build a buggy? We've new fuel pumps that a) last twice as long as other types and b) fill up instantly as you drive past! The old ones by the station are a bit outdated, so we put these by the racetrack.

Anybody willing for a race?

O.T.

About the race, how do you think we should do it? Lego Racers style? LI style? RR 1st person style? (An avalanche has occured  :rf:  ...) Do you want it to be sorta like turns - e.g. AidenPons collects a red brick and fires at ExRicky. ExRicky however used his turbo and so AP missed. (You can call me AP).

How do you want it done?

(Wow, a long off-topic rant. :P)

O.T.

ExRicky, can I call you ER, and legoislandftw can I call you LIFTW? Or shall we be called by our character names?

Why not? I think that would be a really good idea! it would give the rp a more...psychical feel :D

Its a rather dumb idea to run a cracked Minecraft server

Plus, I don't play Minecraft much anymore, so there'd be no Infomaniac.

Plus, I'm not very good at operating any server type, so don't go begging me to admin it.

If you want.

Anybody want to build a buggy? We've new fuel pumps that a) last twice as long as other types and b) fill up instantly as you drive past! The old ones by the station are a bit outdated, so we put these by the racetrack.

Anybody willing for a race?

O.T.

About the race, how do you think we should do it? Lego Racers style? LI style? RR 1st person style? (An avalanche has occured  :rf:  ...) Do you want it to be sorta like turns - e.g. AidenPons collects a red brick and fires at ExRicky. ExRicky however used his turbo and so AP missed. (You can call me AP).

How do you want it done?

(Wow, a long off-topic rant. :P)

O.T.

ExRicky, can I call you ER, and legoislandftw can I call you LIFTW? Or shall we be called by our character names?

LI style race.

O.T.

Refer to us as our character names

*Infomaniac stands around, then changes a random flower into a tree*

I'm Nubby Stevens.

the island is exactly like li1 when you start

'>
  I would recommend doing the boundryless version to keep to the spirit of LI2 and for people who dont have Minecraft make the server cracked and give a link to a cracked launcher

How about.....no.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.