hellow everybody

Grank

hi people i'm Grank

i'm jest made my account so i decided to make this

i actly owned rock raiders since i was like 6 or 7 years old and i didn't beat it till like 1 week ago and i'm now 15 becasue i coudn't figure out back to basic and fire and lava mission but i always had fun playing

i found out about this site because of TheShadowofX youtube account i had serched hardest rock rader mission and i found one of his rock raider vids which is the mod verison so that basicly how i found this site and i think thats it

(if i wan't sapose to make a new topic my bad)

Rock Raiders United > General > New Members

^looks about right

Hi, it’s nice to meet you :)

Word of advice, check your spelling and grammar before you post.

You won't get banned for bad grammar but people will respect you more if you spell correctly.

TheEPICtrainrider

Yea, what sonic said, when I read poorly spelled posts I always imagine the poster eating a huge chunk of water melon and then start talking...

But welcome to RRU! most likely in the next three days you will be friend-ed by lairofrockwhales and Joe(insert some numbers here)

Hi, welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Spelling is not overly decisive as long as people can read what you write.

I can tell this is true because of how often I mix 'i' and 'e' in words.

sorry about my spelling its not one of my strong points

An easy fix. Get Firefox. It spell checks for you, like Word. That's also an option. Copy paste completed post into Word, F7, copy paste back. Easy.

Oh wait, I forgot. Hi. ...what the heck?!? Where did all of my post go??? Oh well, here.

1. Don't feel bad about ignoring Joe9412 or .:Warguy:.

2. Make sure you did all of the folder reworking and Wad compiling before you try any of the mods here.

3. Have fun. Yes, enjoy.

TheEPICtrainrider

Check out some of the cool maps that members have made.

I would not recomend using mine, they have some problems in them; mostly placement problems.

If you havent already, make sure you mod the debug keys; they will help you get out of everything.