The LEGO Movie Videogame Trailer

lol username

Fluffy Cupcake

At 0:26 at the swimming part I was about to say at least it doesn't look like other TT games, but then I saw the rest and was disapointed...

LEGO Star Wars was great but TT really need to stop now. We've got to the point where they've been doing LEGO games for like half of the total time LEGO games have existed. 

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

LEGO Star Wars was back in Spring 2005, and now we are heading into 2014... hopefully this won't last much longer, getting close to a decade here.

LEGO Star Wars was back in Spring 2005, and now we are heading into 2014... hopefully this won't last much longer, getting close to a decade here.

TT has a contract with LEGO that goes until 2016.

Fluffy Cupcake

TT has a contract with LEGO that goes until 2016.

:|

Well then. I'll expect 2 more years of TT (after this month). I just hope they don't renew the contract afterwards. >_>

But you know, with their sucess it wouldn't surprise me if they did. -_-

Contrary to most other people it seems, I think I'll actually be getting this game. I don't like TT's constant rolling out of the same sort of games, but I haven't played one since the first Batman game, so I'm looking forward to getting this one.

Plus the majority (if not all) of the game is made out of LEGO, rather than the textures used in all previous games. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the bizarre instruction-manual-build that some characters use.

• Like 2

Fortunately: 

• It will have more than previous TT games/new features, some of which might be interesting
  • Everything is made out of LEGO bricks
  • It's not based on someone else's movie

Unfortunately:

• Everything else

Formula:

1. Try until something works
  2. Do that thing until it stops being interesting
  3. Repeat step 2 ad infinitum

I will be giving it a try, as I can say that I enjoyed the Batman 2 and Marvel games, but at this point even I'm tired of Tt games.

Hmm, this game looks okay as everything is made of lego, but that bit with Emmet trying to shoot the robots on horseback does remind me of a certain minigame from Lego Island 2...  D8

Hmm, this game looks okay as everything is made of lego, but that bit with Emmet trying to shoot the robots on horseback does remind me of a certain minigame from Lego Island 2...  D8

I noticed that too! Also that swimming clip... D8

What's bad about either of those?

"THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!" "THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!" "THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!"

"HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!" "HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!" "HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!"

"THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!" "THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!" "THERE'S STILL MORE OF THEM OUT THERE!"

"HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!" "HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!" "HAVE AT YE, ME HEARTIES!"

... Besides that.

... Besides that.

The Snake game was too long and too easy.

Yes, but what does that have to do with this game?

It looks identical to the bit at 0.55 when Emmet is being chased across a desert in a vehicle shooting at robot cowboys behind him.

Yes, but what does that have to do with this game?

It looks identical to the bit at 0.55 when Emmet is being chased across a desert in a vehicle shooting at robot cowboys behind him.

So you're saying you can judge the length and quality of a minigame from briefly seeing it in a trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

So I'm guessing you're some kind of media professional with access to real gameplay atm? Do you have some kind of credentials we could see so we know you're legit?

Nothing really. I should have used a different emoticon to truly express my feelings. I meant this  :o

Anyways, was that 1980 something spaceguy in the swimming portion?

[/offtopicastowhreeveryonehasbeentalkingabout]

It looks interesting.... Of course, knowing TT and Lego, it'll be fairly cheesy. And I did see that in the movie - but that nothing too much that I can't put up with.

I hope that if there are bosses in it, they'll be more different that they were in LoTR...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.