Lego Rock Raiders Diorama

-DoNe-

I remember seeing this a while ago, I fell in love with it instantly. It was part of the inspiration for me to try and build my own diorama (albeit not out of LEGO, rather with materials). Excellent work, especially on the wall design!

I remember seeing this a while ago, I fell in love with it instantly. It was part of the inspiration for me to try and build my own diorama (albeit not out of LEGO, rather with materials). Excellent work, especially on the wall design!

IS there by any chance somewhere where I can find pictures of your diorama? :-)

I remember seeing this a while ago, I fell in love with it instantly.

This. Thanks for posting, very nice!

Thanks!

This was my very first Rock Raiders MOC that I ever made, hope you like it!

Woah.  This is... some high quality building, and very much in the spirit of the game.  Would love to see more and would be curious if you might consider playing around with atmospheric lighting for shots "within" the set.  Might generate some interesting results.

IS there by any chance somewhere where I can find pictures of your diorama? :-)

Eh, the topic is >here but I've barely started it, I just have the sets (if you scroll down you can see a photo of them). One day I will finish it ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, you can also check out my forum signature, I'm pretty sure there's a link to the diorama in there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.