RRU meetups?

lol username

Fluffy Cupcake

About the map project by Nishliau, is that still functional, dead, or what?

I can't tell ya, but I can say the last time Nish logged in was last month, and he isn't a frequent poster (his last post was a day over a month ago).

Fluffy Cupcake

ugh i would not want to meet any of you in person.

Where is the dislike button when you need one.

I like how the last three replies in this topic were towards you.  : P

I don't travel very much, (I hardly ever leave home, even) so unless a member lives in Illinois I doubt I'd be meeting anyone in person.

I'm hoping to attend Brickworld this year, although I can't guarantee anything. It depends on a lot of things.

UK resident here.

Looks like I'm not too far from you. For most of the year anyway :P I end up in London at least once a month so if any UK stuff does happen I might turn up, maybe.

UK resident here.

Looks like I'm not too far from you. For most of the year anyway :P I end up in London at least once a month so if any UK stuff does happen I might turn up, maybe.

Great! I'll keep that in mind :)

I also live in Texas and have attended Brick Fiesta before.

Unfortunately I went the very first year and none of the others, thus preventing me from seeing jamesster.

I've been there for all three years so far - Brick Fiesta 2011 was both my first time ever going to a LEGO con, and the first year of Brick Fiesta itself. We probably saw each other without knowing it. Where's it gonna be in 2014? San Antonio? Austin?

Oh really? Didn't know. For some reason I thought you'd only visited the second and third years. I'm sure we did see eachother.

As for the 2014 Fiesta, the website says San Antonio.

UK resident here.

Take the ferry, I'll meet you at Hoek van Holland.

Am I the only person who lives in New Zealand? :(:P

I don't know, but McJobless is an Aussie. Maybe you could meet him?

PISS OFF.

Don't worry, it'll be unlikely that I'll be travelling anywhere anytime soon so I probably won't be meeting you. Your safety is secured. :P

Well you guys can have fun without me.

Seriously, I CAN'T be the only RRU member resident in Indiana. It is highly impossible. The HAS to be atleast someone else in Indiana. PLEASE!

Are there any RRU members in the lonely plains of Colorado or members braving the chilly mountains?

I'm sure there is somebody from there. They are in the list of inactive accounts. :P

It would be easier to meet up if we all had cars and parents that didn't care that we were meeting with other AFOLs/TFOLs.

This is my issue. I already have to make a 45 minute trip one way to school starting January, and since I don't drive mom and dad have to take me. This on top of an already busy schedule and how I get questioned for being in a Skype call unless I do it when I am home alone makes a meetup (which I would like to do) highly unlikely unless a "miracle" (and I use that term loosely) happens.

Oh, and location doesn't help the cause.

Greetings from rural Georgia.

It would be easier to meet up if we all had cars and parents that didn't care that we were meeting with other AFOLs/TFOLs.

This is my issue. I already have to make a 45 minute trip one way to school starting January, and since I don't drive mom and dad have to take me. This on top of an already busy schedule and how I get questioned for being in a Skype call unless I do it when I am home alone makes a meetup (which I would like to do) highly unlikely unless a "miracle" (and I use that term loosely) happens.

I think I'll join the club with regards to that one, le. It's a total of 1hrs 20mins one-way to college for me, or about 25mins if I get a lift, and my parents are also pretty cautious about my use of Skype. Hence I've never called anyone and have done my best to keep my identity secret.

Are there any RRU members in the lonely plains of Colorado or members braving the chilly mountains?

I am in CO (according to my Steam Sig :P), but I'm on the western side of the mountains.

That about sums me up as well, though the Skype call isn't an issue (though I am super busy). I live in urban Georgia, so you're probably the closest to me.

The Ace Railgun

I am in CO but I'm on the western side of the mountains. 

I'm on the Eastern side, more towards the plains. But I travel to the mountains quite often to ski maybe we can meet up when i'm up in the mountains some time.

That about sums me up as well, though the Skype call isn't an issue (though I am super busy). I live in urban Georgia, so you're probably the closest to me.

Do you work at the Northpoint Mall or Sugarloaf Mills store? Because I was at the latter late November.

Do you work at the Northpoint Mall or Sugarloaf Mills store? Because I was at the latter late November.

Yep, Sugarloaf Mills is where I work. I live ~30 minutes away from it.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.