Scene 24: Johnny Thunder Blows This Taco Stand

PeabodySam

Saw this on BZP, congrats on winning the Caveat Scriptor contest! Your entry was just brilliant.

(...and screw some of the criticism you got. none of those references you made were obscure to anyone who knows about Pre-TT LEGO games. or themes.)

• Like 2

ProfessorBrickkeeper

This actually left me chuckling out loud. I did end up first reading this on BZP and I don't think and of those critiques really mattered, I certainly found this great.

Congrats on winning that contest, with this piece of writing it is no wonder you did. :)

(And I hope you continue to write more pieces like this)

(BTW, do I sense some inspiration from the Venture Koi that went into that creation in your image?)

That... That is hilarious.

But why couldn't Chief say something about 'Lord Business is invading your base!' :P I miss that quote...

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But why couldn't Chief say something about 'Lord Business is invading your base!' :P I miss that quote...

Because it was a "cringe-worthy esoteric obscure reference".  Seriously, though, I did have a reference to the "invading your base" line in the first draft and it was ultimately cut for that reason.  I guess not all LEGO fans have our nutty sense of humor.

...I didn't read it... But let's say I approve. 

So, let me get this straight.  You actually went ahead and posted that you didn't even bother to read this story but you're posting anyway?  And in doing so, coming across as desperately seeking attention by blindly agreeing with the masses rather than actively forming your own opinion?

But let's say I don't approve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.