What are you listening to right now?

Cyrem

Super Smash Bros 4's soundtrack is epic, and so is the soundtrack for Kid Icarus: Uprising. So... what happens when you put the two together?

• Like 1

Aaah wow... I thought the last R&C game with good music was R&C 3. Man was I wrong! I need a PS3 now.

You sure as hell do. A Crack in Time is my second favourite Ratchet & Clank game, and it has radio stations in the space hub-worlds.

Dunno if I prefer the original 1973 version or this one yet, I'm still kinda undecided. The original reminds me more of Lego Island's soundtrack though, so I'm leaning towards that. Here's the original too for comparison: 

• Like 1

It seems that every time a song is featured in something, the comments on it turn into nothing but references to the thing it's featured in.

Case in point: The comments on this video are FLOODED with people talking about Rick and Morty, as this song was used (to great effect) as background music for one of the more dramatic scenes in the show. I'll admit that's the only reason i know of the song's existence, but come on, it only needs said once.

• Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.