You Don't Have to Cue Your Ride...

Quisoves Potoo

Quisoves Potoo

Well, I should have posted this months ago, but here it finally is: The texture pack you've all been waiting for!

gallery_8294_414_568574.jpg

Technician Bob!

I did this simply in the name of fun and merriment. The textures were derived from Lego Island 2. I should note that while one of the astronauts in Lego Racers 2 has a face based off the same head, it has only two expressions, and lacks the right character.

Cheers!

Quisoves Pugnat.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Rocket Racer

Looks really great!

I'm surprised no one has posted a reply yet.

Out of curiosity, where did you find the character chatbox pictures? I want to attempt to edit the chatbox picture for the player models and Rocket Racer.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Out of curiosity, where did you find the character chatbox pictures? I want to attempt to edit the chatbox picture for the player models and Rocket Racer.

They are under GAME DATAHUDTEXT BOX FACES ;)

• Like 1

Quisoves Potoo

Looks really great!

I'm surprised no one has posted a reply yet.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

As for the lack of replies, that's to be expected, given the comparatively large number of LEGO Racers 2 texture mods. Additionally, I suspect that very few share my fondness for the character of Technician Bob. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.