Commander Cold's Introduction

Commander Cold

Commander Cold

Hello guys, Commander Cold here.

I found this website when I recently dusted off LEGO Racers, not knowing jack about it.

I seeked info about it, and boy, did I get it here!

I enjoyed playing it.

My favorite part was the Ice Planet Pathway, because IP2002 was my favorite theme, hence my name.

Anyway, enough about LEGO Racers!

I'm from the USA and I love LEGO Classic Space themes.

That's pretty much it.

I have a website where I display all of my MOCs:http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/83718

So if you'll have me, I'd like to become a member of this wonderful disscussion site.

• Like 3

Shadowblaze

Hello, Commander Cold, and welcome to RRU! Watch out for sarcasm here, because the technician that we have called hasn't repaired the sarcasm detector yet. But we will fix it as soon as possible, don't worry.

Welcome to RRU, Commander Cold! Is there a nickname we can call you? I don't see people taking a liking to "Cold told me" :P

Nice to meet another Racers fan. That's why I joined RRU as well. I'm glad you have already found this place helpful to you. :) Once you play the game so more, might I suggest exploring the available mods. Our diverse group of modders have already made lots of mods.

If you have any issues, feel free to ask, but be sure to try the search function in the top right before making a new topic. Chances are someone has already had your issue. ;)

Don't worry about the member base here. Most are harmless, and there are a lot of jokes that go on. If you are ever concerned about something or think something that may be against the >rules (hopefully you have read those already ;)), you can always contact one of the forum staff members (their names are in blue, green, or yellow). :)

Oh, and watch out for >landslides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

:P

RobExplorien

Hi Commander Cold,

great to see another member with such passion for an old Space theme, I see you have build some amazing stuff regarding the Ice Planet 2002 theme. It is my second favorite faction.

Enjoy your stay at this part of the web.

Yes, welcome!

I've taken a look at some of your MOCs, looking good man!

Maybe you could post some of them here, too? Or maybe even dabble in LDD?

Quisoves Potoo

I'm glad to see you've discovered the joy of Lego Racers. I hope you enjoy your time at Rock Raiders United and I look forward to your contributions. Welcome, may the sheep never overwhelm you!

• Like 1

Commander Cold

Welcome to RRU, Commander Cold! Is there a nickname we can call you? I don't see people taking a liking to "Cold told me" :P

Nice to meet another Racers fan. That's why I joined RRU as well. I'm glad you have already found this place helpful to you. :) Once you play the game so more, might I suggest exploring the available mods. Our diverse group of modders have already made lots of mods.

If you have any issues, feel free to ask, but be sure to try the search function in the top right before making a new topic. Chances are someone has already had your issue. ;)

Don't worry about the member base here. Most are harmless, and there are a lot of jokes that go on. If you are ever concerned about something or think something that may be against the >rules (hopefully you have read those already ;)), you can always contact one of the forum staff members (their names are in blue, green, or yellow). :)

Oh, and watch out for >landslides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

:P

Just refer to me as Commander or Commander Cold, most people on MOCpages refer to me as that. I have read the rules and they are quite reasonable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.