All startup options

Noneatme

Hello everyone,

I checked the strings in LegoRR.exe and here are all startup options:

(I wasn't able to find the original thread, so I made a new one, blame me  for that :D)

Adress Length Type String

.data:004B3C9B  00000005 C -64OS                                                                                                                                                                                                   
.data:004ABD74  00000006 C -best                                                                                                                                                                                                   
.data:004ABC98  0000000C C -cleansaves                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD90  00000007 C -debug                                                                                                                                                                                                  
.data:004ABD50  0000000F C -debugcomplete                                                                                                                                                                                          
.data:004ABD60  0000000B C -dualmouse                                                                                                                                                                                              
.data:004ABCBC  00000007 C -flags                                                                                                                                                                                                  
.data:004ABCB0  00000009 C -fpslock                                                                                                                                                                                                
.data:004ABD84  00000005 C -ftm                                                                                                                                                                                                    
.data:004ABD7C  00000005 C -fvf                                                                                                                                                                                                    
.data:004ABDA4  0000000C C -insistOnCD                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD98  00000009 C -nosound                                                                                                                                                                                                
.data:004ABCA4  0000000C C -programmer                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD04  00000011 C -reduceanimation                                                                                                                                                                                        
.data:004ABCE0  0000000D C -reduceflics                                                                                                                                                                                            
.data:004ABCD0  0000000E C -reduceimages                                                                                                                                                                                           
.data:004ABCF0  00000011 C -reducepromeshes                                                                                                                                                                                        
.data:004ABD28  0000000F C -reducesamples                                                                                                                                                                                          
.data:004ABD18  0000000D C -showversion                                                                                                                                                                                            
.data:004ABCC4  0000000C C -startlevel                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD44  0000000C C -testercall                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD38  0000000C C -testlevels                                                                                                                                                                                             
.data:004ABD6C  00000008 C -window       

For a full list of strings look here.

For other stuff, you can look here :D

Maybe someone is interested in this, when not already found.

I will try later to reverse-engineeing the game a bit, so I will post what I can get from the game :D

While I don't recall seeing '-64OS' in my exe, these parameters are on our wiki which we've known since RRU first began.

In fact, yours seems to be different, because there are more options then that.

What version of the game is this?

Oops I didn't looked at the wiki, my bad D:

I just looked at the thread with the weird startup options and someone wasn't able to found them.

I have the geman version, the oldest availabe. I don't know which one exactly because I'm not home at all.

Oops I didn't looked at the wiki, my bad D:

I just looked at the thread with the weird startup options and someone wasn't able to found them.

I have the geman version, the oldest availabe. I don't know which one exactly because I'm not home at all.

Interesting, If/when you can try -64OS I would like to know what it does.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.