Legos in Space Online*: The Rash of Cans

lol username

Quisoves Potoo

iTS SOo unimagnabably wnderfal! I  fell like I cna divid by zerO! I fel LKe Tis!

rr.jpg

Tihs ptus GLEO Uverse to Shme! :):0:o

Reading this while on the default RRu theme...... It's so wondewrful... It symblozies all that all is and once was, the door, the door Legos in speess fiev? What haprned to LEGOS IN SPEES : ATTACK OF TH FOOURS anyway? Was there ever a LEGOS IN SPESS, and a LEGOS IN SPEES TOW? I know there was aLEGOS IN SPESS THREE, but sadly I cannot play it because my internet is not tooo good, byut it's stiill better than Aussie stuff (sorry if McJobless is reading this :P) Also, can I have a dropbear or two? I want them to prepeare a little surpise for Xiron... A DROPVEAR HAS APPEARED. :P

Now all we need is LEGOS IN SPEES: TEH MASSIVELEE ONLIEN MULTPIAYER GAM: LEGOS IN SPESS UNIVESR! :P

• Like 2

Reading this while on the default RRu theme...... It's so wondewrful... It symblozies all that all is and once was, the door, the door Legos in speess fiev? What haprned to LEGOS IN SPEES : ATTACK OF TH FOOURS anyway? Was there ever a LEGOS IN SPESS, and a LEGOS IN SPEES TOW?

Legos in Space Too; Atack of the Flours was amazing. (Also, the games are called "Legos in Space." It's only in the game that space is referred to as "spess.")

As for Legos In Space Online, it looked so much fun and after watching the breathtaking opening cinematic, (which should be re-rendered in HD, thrown together with some other random scenes onto a DVD and be packaged as a feature film that little children who haven't played the game will love,) I came to the first world and already, there was another player there. I ran towards him to say hello, but I must have broken the game because I fell right through the ground and into the credits which were hiding below the world.

MaelstromIslander

How do i run this thing?! D:

(plus i heve teh wundows 8 sry jemestur)

Edit: Just played it, got stuck on the first level and removed it from my desktop.

Wow, such story. *applaudes*

Best gehm EvAr I wud say.

Cuz teh gem is sso goodd, I giev you "Arthuriel's just made up sign of approval".

edit: It alzo helpdt me tu ovacomm myy adicctionn to paincekes.

edit2: but for sum reson I lost abbillity to spel correctely after playiink teh gaem.

• Like 3

lol username

got stuck on the first level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

• Like 3

MisterGryphon

i heard that legos in space online: the rash of cans 2 is coming out in 2016, my uncle who works at jamesster told me so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.