Impersonate le717 Day 2018

Drill Master

• 11 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Le717 Impersonation Day 2015 is here!

Are you ready to le? No? Well I'm sure you can whip something up quickly if not!

http://puu.sh/h9sMN/5f41671955.mp3

Transcript: Hey everyone welcome to Le717 Impersonation Day 2015. If you are not impersonating le today, then you are not doing this day properly. You got that? So, go impersonate le! It's what you're suppose to do on this day!

Post your avatars! And if you like, add a little description.

(like last year, don't link to your profile picture, because it will change)

This year I did a LEGO version of my last year's avatar.

LE717_Impersonation2015.png

I've taken this year to try again and see if I can recreate le in the Rectangular style I had going a year back, and I think that some will agree that it looks less 'girly' than the one I made in Photoshop with a horrible pen and tablet.

tpn10Pg.png

And, in the random event you are wanting to compare it with my 2014 picture, here;

Oh, have a bonus;

7USFtZr.jpg

I worked hard (I'm just kidding) on this and believe Cyrem/Grapheme don't mind. :P

So... Sit down and meet... Lepheme717 (Actually, I found bow over the Internet, while hand was copied from le's original avatar and body I forked from Drill Master's variant).

7YqIfyB.png

I know, I'm really creative person. :P

• Like 3

As the activities continue, I believe now is a good time to pause and reflect on why this event started on April 11, 2014.

It's all Xiron's fault. :P

You see, Xiron and many others often change their avatar, but I stick to my Sir Avatar most all year round. Xiron was tired of me not changing my avatar, so he devised a plan to make me change it: change his to be mine but with minor changes.

Then suddenly bandwagons, and the rest is history. :P

For the record, I did end up changing my avatar: for 10 minutes. :P But by that time, the bandwagon had already started. :P

Pausing over, back to the party. :P

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

It's all Xiron's fault. :P

Darn right. As is this year's event too. I gave some people a heads up before hand so awesome stuff could happen (like Swedish's video, JJ's gif, etc)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.